Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 21st 03, 11:01 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Hey Timbo and/or Dave

Ain't no gangster gonna chase me out of my own home. There are already two dead
gangsters because of you..... and their buds are coming after the source of the
misinformation. How long do you want to play this game? If the newsgroup is
-that- important to you then maybe you should think about another hobby.

BTW, I gave them everything I know. They are ****ed. If I were you I would run
like hell. But I'm not you, so if you enjoy filing a "false report" with the mob
then, by all means, enjoy the consequences.

Dumbass.

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----