Old December 26th 03, 03:26 AM
jim

William Wallace wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in news:XVEGb.2033$JI5.1901
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

"Lancer" wrote in message
. ..

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 23:19:15 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
m...

Norad Radar has Santa on his way, he is over St Basils,

Russia.

Check his movements at:

http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html

Last report over Paris France...............

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!!!

He spent quite a bit of time in Italy, maybe he had trouble wth the
italian street signs. What did Santa bring you?

Merry Christmas Landshark.

Cloths & a couple of DvD'd. I remember as a kid,
I always hated getting cloths, now I wish for it every
year LOL!!!!! Kids made out like bandits so far :-)

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

What do you do with the cloths? wipe up around the house, I got a bunch
of clothes though.

band of brothers box set. one of the best shows ever...

Old December 26th 03, 05:53 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message

William Wallace wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in news:XVEGb.2033$JI5.1901
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

. ..

wrote:

"Lancer" wrote in message
[...]

Yup, that's a good one. I bought it a while back, thought
it was very well done. As for my poor spelling, I guess you
understood, I'm sorry George didn't though.

Landshark

"Capt. Sobal, you salute the rank, not the man"

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, yes even to you George.

Russia/Ukraine: Voice of Russia signal partially jammed by local station Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 29th 04 09:13 PM
What is the typical price/length of a syndicated radio news contract? Scott McCollum Broadcasting 4 April 20th 04 09:08 PM
GOOD NEWS ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 2 October 4th 03 02:45 AM
GOOD NEWS ®K4OKA©BIG**AL** General 0 October 3rd 03 11:50 PM