Old December 28th 03, 03:15 AM
gw

(twistedhed) wrote in message . com...
(gONADwASHER) whined like the whigger
faggotboy he is in message
. com...
(twistedhed) wrote in message . com...
can no longer post to rec.radio.cb

Funny how over the past few days things got cool and quiet here, ay??
****hed was playing you all for fools with his forges and his lies and
stupid ass comments. His old email address will no longer be seen on
rec.radio.cb, and he knows why.

His Lords and Masters the AKC have so ordered.

Hope everyone had a great holiday, I sure did. Lotsa new toys and
lotsa friends and family, you know the drill. New Year's Eve looks
even better.

I leave you with a thought...long ago it was foretold that peace would
reign when twithed was spanked. It does, and he was. Funny, isn't it?

well why is it he can get spanked and you can't??? you twits have
been responisble for 4 continuous years of gay pornographic material
being spewed on this newsgroup...it is funny to me that if anyone
should go it should be you and dougay.......

Then do something about it, faggotboy. The short answer is "YOU CAN'T"

well the reason is that silly boys like you , hide behind your isp and
they won't give you up unless it is a court order or something....so
enjoy your fun here, such as it is....in real life you must be a
worthless individual......and also of course you are not worth the
time arguing with either.......tell you what .....if this sort of
thing continues much longer i am going to go hang out in other
venues.......since radio died here a long time ago and your silly
activities are becoming old and boring.....