Old December 28th 03, 05:17 AM
Jerry Oxendine

Default Take a Look at this!

Just to show that all hams aren't frumpy, grumpy old men,
take a peek at this!!! LOL! www.qrz.com/callsign.
Then type in KK6NN in the "callsign block". All I can
say is WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

(We can take a break from all the fighting once in awhile,
can't we?)

Jerry

Old December 28th 03, 05:29 AM
Steveo

"Jerry Oxendine" wrote:
Just to show that all hams aren't frumpy, grumpy old men,
take a peek at this!!! LOL! www.qrz.com/callsign.
Then type in KK6NN in the "callsign block". All I can
say is WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

(We can take a break from all the fighting once in awhile,
can't we?)

Jerry

As long as yore buying that leggy hooker, Jer!

--
Frank Gilliland is a dip****!

Old December 28th 03, 08:20 AM
Dave VanHorn

"Jerry Oxendine" wrote in message
news
Just to show that all hams aren't frumpy, grumpy old men,
take a peek at this!!! LOL! www.qrz.com/callsign.
Then type in KK6NN in the "callsign block". All I can
say is WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

Advanced class no less.

Old December 28th 03, 06:55 PM
Jerry Oxendine

"sideband" wrote in message
gy.com...
No doubt.. She's got a nice 'Vette there..

::Smirk::

-SSB

How'd ya like to light up THEM filaments? LOL?

Jerry

Old January 2nd 04, 10:13 PM
Hippie459MN.com

Nice, Very very nice........

Later,
Hippie
http://www.hippie459mn.com
http://www.hippie459mn.net

'459' Minneapolis Minnesota and were back quiet!

"GIT-ER-DONE!" -Larry "The Cable Guy"
Old December 28th 03, 09:24 PM
jim

Jerry Oxendine wrote:
Just to show that all hams aren't frumpy, grumpy old men,
take a peek at this!!! LOL! www.qrz.com/callsign.
Then type in KK6NN in the "callsign block". All I can
say is WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL!

(We can take a break from all the fighting once in awhile,
can't we?)

Jerry

hmmm whats with the palos verde 'pen' address? an illegal

op who got busted? hehehe

Old December 28th 03, 10:29 PM
Jerry Oxendine

Yep! But not the individual pictured; different person, just on the same
website. Something about that Burton character out there in the land of
fruits and
nuts. LOL! He DID get sent off to the pen, I'm told. And he sho' nuff
don't look like KK6NN!

73

Jerry