Old January 1st 04, 01:50 AM
Twistedhed

LOL,,there's only one thing he pulls well, and it sure ain't
ISPs..hahha...you guys need to stop believing this callous impotent
clown,,,he can't even tell who's who...LMAO! Oh, woe to the impotent
one..LOL....no joy in Whoville g tonight! Happy New Year, y'all!
G'Night!

Old January 1st 04, 03:07 PM
jim

gw wrote:
jim wrote in message ...

gw wrote:

Lancer wrote in message . ..

Kathy Lee has been in a stew --
With her ex, she'll have nothing to do!
So bid Ellen de Generis,
Dreaming of her _mons veneris_,
"Kathy, can I be Frank with you?"

from that i get that frank goes down on dougay.....is that about right????

things are looking good for 2004 as these posts are getting funnier...

well jim after over four years of constant pornographic spamming ,
threats, insults, ratting , etc, etc......the only way to fight this
infestation of rifraff is to get down and get dirty which i guess is
the only thing they understand...and some things have already started
happening if you have been reading the mail around here.......and so i
shall fight for the right to party...... for a while......we shall
see....however it is a new year coming and frankly i am tired of
their infantile bull****.....and perhaps it is time for me to move
on....and i hate to admit it but i might have to go ahead and upgrade
my fcc license.......i was talking to my amigos over at the world's
oldest hamster club and they told me , that i was a idiot for putting
up with this stuff......they are nice people too and i really
appreciated the tour of the 50k watt blowtorch......eye opening
experience i might add.....and of course it provided me with much
needed building ideas for my final march to conquer channel 6 and
declare it a black free zone,....hello come in.......

a black free zone?

money [email protected] Antenna 0 January 9th 05 02:14 AM
TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO///TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO //// TWITHED MUST GO Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 5 October 12th 03 06:31 AM