Old December 30th 03, 05:15 PM
Ecallaw Mailliw

Default AKC Resolutions for 2004

1. Twithed spanked. - GOAL REACHED

2. Keyclown amp auctions ratted out as
soon as they appear in
rec.radio.cb - GOAL REACHED

3. Steveo spanked - IN PROGRESS

4. GW spanked - IN PROGRESS

5. More auctions of keyclown gear on Yahoo
and Ebay ratted out - IN PROGRESS

6. rec.radio.cb safe for non-keyclownz - IN PROGRESS

7. Gayness and related keyclown
unnatural sex activity in NG halted - IN PROGRESS

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Dec 30 17:15:24 2003 depuis l'IP : acaee7e8.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old December 30th 03, 05:31 PM
Lancer

This is a more correct version.

1. Twithed spanked. - FAILED

2. Keyclown amp auctions ratted out as
soon as they appear in
rec.radio.cb - FAILED, ALL WE CAN DO IS WHINE ABOUT IT, AND MAKE MORE
GAY POSTS

3. Steveo spanked - FAILED

4. GW spanked - FAILED

5. More auctions of keyclown gear on Yahoo
and Ebay ratted out - FAILED, EBAY LAUGHS AT US WHEN WE WHINE TO THEM

6. rec.radio.cb safe for non-keyclownz - IN PROGRESS, WILL KEEP TRYING
OUR GAY POSTING

7. Gayness and related keyclown
unnatural sex activity in NG halted - FAILED, GEORGE AND DOUG CAN'T
GET THEIR GAY MINDSET UNDER CONTROL.

Old December 30th 03, 05:54 PM

Ecallaw Mailliw wrote:
3. Steveo spanked - IN PROGRESS
4. GW spanked - IN PROGRESS
5. More auctions of keyclown gear on Yahoo
and Ebay ratted out - IN PROGRESS
6. rec.radio.cb safe for non-keyclownz - IN PROGRESS
7. Gayness and related keyclown
unnatural sex activity in NG halted - IN PROGRESS

Keep bragging like you actually know how to do anything, and you will end
up inviting 5,000 trolls to the group just to test you. And they will
change newsreaders more often than you change underwear (there are tens of
thousands of free news servers). In fact, they will use anonymous remailers
that do type II mixmaster; which cannot be traced. All you will do is
expose yourself as being a usenet neophyte ****ing against a wall. These
folks will find your IP and e-mail, and spam you so often and ping you so
much that you will hide under your bed. I am not daring you to take folks
like that on, just giving you a heads up.
--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old December 30th 03, 07:33 PM

Lancer wrote:
6. rec.radio.cb safe for non-keyclownz - IN PROGRESS, WILL KEEP TRYING
OUR GAY POSTING

7. Gayness and related keyclown
unnatural sex activity in NG halted - FAILED, GEORGE AND DOUG CAN'T
GET THEIR GAY MINDSET UNDER CONTROL.

What is it with this group and homosexual obsession? Are heterosexual
folks better CB'ers? Are heterosexual folks better trolls? Are
heterosexual folks more familiar with the intricacies of Usenet?

--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old December 30th 03, 08:01 PM
Lancer

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 18:33:52 GMT,
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
6. rec.radio.cb safe for non-keyclownz - IN PROGRESS, WILL KEEP TRYING
OUR GAY POSTING

7. Gayness and related keyclown
unnatural sex activity in NG halted - FAILED, GEORGE AND DOUG CAN'T
GET THEIR GAY MINDSET UNDER CONTROL.

What is it with this group and homosexual obsession? Are heterosexual
folks better CB'ers? Are heterosexual folks better trolls? Are
heterosexual folks more familiar with the intricacies of Usenet?

This group has a few trolls that have chosen to harass CB'ers. A
majority of their posts contain gay content. The more they are
ignored, the more intense their gay posts became. Accusing them of
being gay seems to bother them.

I guess you would have go back to the beginning when the AKC starting
trolling the group. Their main objective if to run anyone that likes
or uses a CB out of the group. You can't reason with them like normal
people, because their not normal.

Old December 30th 03, 08:53 PM

Lancer wrote:
I guess you would have go back to the beginning when the AKC starting
trolling the group. Their main objective if to run anyone that likes
or uses a CB out of the group. You can't reason with them like normal
people, because their not normal.

What is "The AKC"? Sounds like some weird hate group from Idaho.

--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old December 30th 03, 10:08 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
I guess you would have go back to the beginning when the AKC starting
trolling the group. Their main objective if to run anyone that likes
or uses a CB out of the group. You can't reason with them like normal
people, because their not normal.

What is "The AKC"? Sounds like some weird hate group from Idaho.

http://www.akc.org/

Dogie and george are mutt leg humpers, the AKC booted them out
for behavior detrimental to k-9's.
Old December 30th 03, 11:30 PM
gw

wrote in message ws.com...
Ecallaw Mailliw wrote:
[...]

what are you going to do??? bite me????
Old December 31st 03, 01:19 AM
Lancer

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:23:35 -0600, William Wallace
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:3ob2vvg2ava2tllff1po27la5h4um9e677
:

I guess you would have go back to the beginning when the AKC starting
trolling the group. Their main objective if to run anyone that likes
or uses a CB out of the group. You can't reason with them like normal
people, because their not normal.

Spoken like a true Dickhead Cranium

Like I have already told a 1000 times I'm not Richard Cranium.
Sound familiar? LOL
Old December 31st 03, 02:00 AM

gw wrote:
Keep bragging like you actually know how to do anything, and you
will end up inviting 5,000 trolls to the group just to test you.
And they will change newsreaders more often than you change
underwear (there are tens of thousands of free news servers). In
fact, they will use anonymous remailers that do type II mixmaster;
which cannot be traced. All you will do is expose yourself as
being a usenet neophyte ****ing against a wall. These folks will
find your IP and e-mail, and spam you so often and ping you so much
that you will hide under your bed. I am not daring you to take
folks like that on, just giving you a heads up.

what are you going to do??? bite me????

Do what you want with the free advice. I bet I could drum up 100 trolls in
under a month to come in here and play. And I bet they could get another
100. Look, I just came to see some CB chatter, at the invite of a
buddy. I gave you some pretty sound, free advice. You don't wan't any of
me. I can switch remailers, munge headers and swap ISP's and news
services faster than you can change shoes. And I am not even one of the
good trolls. You already ****ed up - you are feeding through google. These
geeks nowadays can get into the news reader posting host logs and know
everything about you in an hour. Once in a back door at the posting host,
whois, fingers, and faces32 works. Most trolls are just little puissants
like you, but god forbid you **** in the Cheerios of one of the skilled,
relentless ones - well, you don't want that. BTW, you posted to the
NNTP posting host at 216.166.44.158, and the reference ID's trace right
back to the IP address you held at the moment you posted. Dummy. You don't
even know how type-II mixmasters work, do you? Whatever - do what you
want.

--
Truckers get the best $20 whores