Old January 4th 04, 05:16 PM
Robert The Bruce

Default WA3MOJ forger

Steveo wrote:
Bonnie Prince Charlie wrote:
Attention All: the person posting as

is not wa3moj. Who is doing it is most likely tim nebo
aka Tim Nebout, a drug dealer and freebander from
LaMarque Texas who bootlegs on the 6 mhz aircraft
comm band and also on ham bands without a license.
If it is not Tim it is Steve Parks of Medina Ohio or Mark
Beck of SF California. All these people have an axe to
grind against anyone who complains about illegal
radio operation and notice please that none of them
have a license. They target hams and pick random
call signs like wa3moj or specific people in rrap that
they think might rat them out to the FCC etc or if you
have a record of supporting legal operation like Leland
Scott KC8LDO or even Jerry Oxendine. You may be next
these cb outlaws will stop at nothing including threats
and harassment.

You're a regular friggin Columbo, maybe it's the
man in the moon too, jackass.

Be careful when accusing people, you putz.
Paybacks can be a real bitch.

Now see here is a perfect example of the threats from
these guys. For those who do not know moparholic
he is Steve Parks of Medina Ohio and unlicensed
bootlegger who brags using ham gear on hf bands.
and breaking fcc laws etc. The other one is Landshark
aka Mark beck of Fremont CA he had a ham license
but let it drop because he could not follow the rules
so you see what kind of people these are confirmed
outlaws. And FYI they have been after Lee Scott KC8LDO
for years because he was brave enough to stand up
to them and there leader Twistedhed aka Dave
McCampbell of Florida.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 18:16:46 2004 depuis l'IP : acd2e0ee.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 4th 04, 06:27 PM
Landshark

"Robert The Bruce" wrote in message
Steveo wrote:
[...]

But George, you said on the previous post I lived
in SF Ca., now I live in Fremont ca.? which is it?
You have also posted that I live in Modesto Ca.,
Stockton Ca., Waterford Ca, among other places.
You have claimed that I have these ISP's Netcom,
WebTv, Mindspring, Earthlink, AOL, PacBell, SBC
again, among numerous others.

he had a ham license
but let it drop because he could not follow the rules

Again, on the previous post you claimed I didn't
have a license, now I lost it for not following
the rules? LMAO!!!! I let it expire because of trolls
like you on the local ham bands, not because of
"following" rules.

so you see what kind of people these are confirmed
outlaws. And FYI they have been after Lee Scott KC8LDO
for years because he was brave enough to stand up
to them and there leader Twistedhed aka Dave
McCampbell of Florida.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 18:16:46 2004 depuis l'IP : acd2e0ee.ipt.aol.com [VIP

532284301978]

Now George, you know I have nothing against
Leland or Jerry as with most other people I have
nothing against them either. George Busch wa3moj
who trolls RRCB has a problem about trolling, that's
why he create these posts, then cross post them
to cause a flame fest.

Landshark

http://www.google.com/groups?q=autho...ome.com&rnum=5

--