Old January 4th 04, 07:11 PM
Robert The Bruce

Default WA3MOJ forger

"Landshark" wrote:
"Robert The Bruce" wrote in message
Now see here is a perfect example of the threats from
these guys. For those who do not know moparholic
he is Steve Parks of Medina Ohio and unlicensed
bootlegger who brags using ham gear on hf bands.
and breaking fcc laws etc.
The other one is Landshark
aka Mark beck of Fremont CA

But George, you said on the previous post I lived
in SF Ca., now I live in Fremont ca.? which is it?
You have also posted that I live in Modesto Ca.,
Stockton Ca., Waterford Ca, among other places.
You have claimed that I have these ISP's Netcom,
WebTv, Mindspring, Earthlink, AOL, PacBell, SBC
again, among numerous others.

he had a ham license
but let it drop because he could not follow the rules

Again, on the previous post you claimed I didn't
have a license, now I lost it for not following
the rules? LMAO!!!! I let it expire because of trolls
like you on the local ham bands, not because of
"following" rules.

so you see what kind of people these are confirmed
outlaws. And FYI they have been after Lee Scott KC8LDO
for years because he was brave enough to stand up
to them and there leader Twistedhed aka Dave
McCampbell of Florida.

Now George, you know I have nothing against
Leland or Jerry as with most other people I have
nothing against them either. George Busch wa3moj
who trolls RRCB has a problem about trolling, that's
why he create these posts, then cross post them
to cause a flame fest.

Look queersack how many times do I have to
tell you you have no proof that WA3MOJ even posts
in here just because you saw those letters and numbers
at the bottom of someones post means nothing. Dont
take my word for it take Brainbusters he said callsigns
are meaningless in a CB newsgroup and they are just
random letters and numbers could mean anything like
kp82 tim nebo or scott unit 69 or what ever. There may
be some trolls who want you to think I am wa3moj but
they are laughing at you because you are so ****ing
stupid how could any one be so stupid.....Now go take
a transexual up your ass.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 20:11:15 2004 depuis l'IP : acd2e0ee.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 4th 04, 07:29 PM
Landshark

"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

Now of course it's you George, why else
would I have gotten the warning letter about posting under your aol screen nic
:

by vmn-ext.prodigy.net (8.12.10/8.12.10) with ESMTP id hB1J6vcw201648
for ; Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:07:19 -0500

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

Subject: Warning - Posting to Newsgroups
From: Prodigy Abuse Department

Hello,

This is a WARNING NOTICE from the SBC Internet Services (SBCIS) Policy
department, regarding abusive, offensive and/or harassing emails/postings
sent from your SBCIS account.

It has been brought to our attention that you are posting on the internet
newsgroups with a known AOL user as you're account information

Said individual has forwarded a complaint concerning these posts.

Be advised it is a violation of our Terms of Service
(
http://sbc.yahoo.com/terms/)and Acceptable Use Policy
(http://support.sbcglobal.net/legal/aup.shtml) to use our service to email
or post, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable
material.

If additional complaints are received concerning your SBCIS account, it will
be TERMINATED, and you may incur an early termination fee.

Sincerely,
The SBCIS Policy Department

Now I did that to prove you were really
posting on RRCB and that you did have an
AOL account, but you still show your trolling
ways by the response to the previous posts.
Why else would you be so vehemently denying
that you are George Busch wa3moj trolling
RRCB.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 20:11:15 2004 depuis l'IP : acd2e0ee.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Landshark

Now do what is expected and make a denial
from you're Comcast account now.

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

[...]

It's him, he's WA3MOJ the rec.radio.cb leg humper, bagged and tagged.

Notice how the loser trys to drag Leland and Jerry into his ****ing
contest? Like those guys are going to defend george, riiiight! lol
Old January 4th 04, 08:57 PM
Robert The Bruce

Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:
"Robert The Bruce" wrote in message
"Landshark"
wrote:
[...]

14:07:26 -0500

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

[...]

Hey asscrack I am not George, I am not WA3MOJ and I do
not have Comcast and further more if Landfag Mark beck
got a warning letter from his ISP it means the real WA3MOJ
sent it not me. did you ever stop to think there is a
real George Busch who does not post in this NG and who
has no idea you fags are forging him and accusing
him of everything including made up lies. Someone ought
to let him know what is going on maybe he will get the FCC
involved who knows. Now go ahead Mark....lube up your
anus again ready for penetration by bear type TS.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Jan 4 21:57:52 2004 depuis l'IP : aca44af5.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 4th 04, 10:27 PM
gw

"Landshark" wrote:
[...]

damn shark you got georgie girl doing a major league tap
dance.....hmmm this hammie sounds guilty as charged.......

Old January 4th 04, 11:13 PM
Robert The Bruce

Mark Beck the proven transexual and his butt buddies Steve Parks and GW
Randall how can you live with your Hypocrisy? ....Now go to the mirror a
nd practice spreading your ass cheeks.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Mon Jan 5 00:13:52 2004 depuis l'IP : ac909241.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 4th 04, 11:21 PM

Robert The Bruce wrote:
Mark Beck the proven transexual and his butt buddies Steve Parks and
GW
Randall how can you live with your Hypocrisy? ....Now go to the
mirror a
nd practice spreading your ass cheeks.

You have homosexual issues. Seek clinical help.

--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old January 5th 04, 02:56 AM
gw

Robert The Bruce wrote in message ...
Mark Beck the proven transexual and his butt buddies Steve Parks and GW
Randall how can you live with your Hypocrisy? ....Now go to the mirror a
nd practice spreading your ass cheeks.

cut it out george.....say i see you like that movie
'braveheart'.......what happened to helment sweeny????

and why are using that bogus news account now????

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

[...]

Um George, you forgot to cross post this so that your
peers can see how an extra class ham acts when they go bad
and start acting like a troll.

Landshark

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 5th 04, 06:33 AM
Landshark

"Robert The Bruce" wrote in message
Mark Beck the proven transexual and his butt buddies Steve Parks and GW
Randall how can you live with your Hypocrisy? ....Now go to the mirror a
nd practice spreading your ass cheeks.

Again George, do show everyone
how you act.

http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22w...e.com&rnum=440

http://www.google.com/groups?q=g:thl...0mb-fo.aol.com

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:04:24 -0600 (CST)

From: Prodigy Abuse Department

[...]

Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our
courage and strength.

WA3MOJ forger Bonnie Prince Charlie Policy 22 January 6th 04 03:55 AM
WA3MOJ forger Bonnie Prince Charlie CB 23 January 6th 04 02:58 AM
WA3MOJ CLAIMS "NEVER SAID I WAS WA3MOJ" Twistedhed CB 68 September 2nd 03 06:42 PM
WA3MOJ Geogre Busch/ Twistedhed CB 0 August 27th 03 01:12 PM
WA3MOJ crahses and Burns!!! Twistedhed CB 1 August 23rd 03 02:51 AM