Old January 4th 04, 08:27 PM
Keith Hosman

Default OT - Blonde shopping for curtains

The blond enters a store that sell curtains.
She tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains.
The salesman assured her that they had a large selection of pink
curtains.
He showed her several patterns, but the blond seemed to be having a
hard time choosing.
Finally she selects a lovely pink floral print.
The salesman asked what size curtains she needed.
The blond replies "fifteen inches"
"Fifteen inches???" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what
room are they for?"
The blond tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for her
computer monitor.
The surprised salesman replies, "but, Miss, computers do not have
curtains!"
The blond says, "Hellllooooooooo........I've got Windows!"
--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
Old January 5th 04, 02:59 AM
gw

Keith Hosman wrote in message . ..
The blond enters a store that sell curtains.
She tells the salesman, "I would like to buy a pair of pink curtains.
The salesman assured her that they had a large selection of pink
curtains.
He showed her several patterns, but the blond seemed to be having a
hard time choosing.
Finally she selects a lovely pink floral print.
The salesman asked what size curtains she needed.
The blond replies "fifteen inches"
"Fifteen inches???" asked the salesman. "That sounds very small, what
room are they for?"
The blond tells him that they aren't for a room, they are for her
computer monitor.
The surprised salesman replies, "but, Miss, computers do not have
curtains!"
The blond says, "Hellllooooooooo........I've got Windows!"

guffaw, guffaw....come on keith ....please keep these internet jokes
short if at all possible....
Old January 5th 04, 06:33 AM
Landshark

"Keith Hosman" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Long one, but good to keep in
the archives, thanks Keith.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old January 5th 04, 02:58 PM
gw

"Landshark" wrote in message om...
"Keith Hosman" wrote in
message ...
[...]

here you go shark.....here is a internet joke that perhaps you will
appreciate.....

Big gay Dave goes into the doctors office and has some tests run.
The doctor comes back and says, "Dave, I'm not going to beat around
the bush. You have AIDS."
Dave is devastated. "Doc, what can I do."
"Eat 1 sausage, 1 head of cabbage, 20 unpeeled carrots drenched in
hot sauce, 10 Jalapeno peppers, 40 walnuts, and 1/2 box of all bran
cereal, and top it off with a gallon of prune juice."
Dave asks, "Will that cure me, Doc?"
Doc says, "No, but it should leave you with a better understanding
of what your ass is for."

breaka, breaka.......