Old January 5th 04, 06:47 PM
Robert The Bruce

Default Illegal CBers all wrong about WA3MOJ

Lancer
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2004 10:21 AM
On 5 Jan 2004 17:58:19 GMT, Robert The Bruce
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
So what? What does Brainbusters post about
WD6FU have to do with the fact that No Fear
said his callsign was WA3MOJ?

OK lets look at both posts. here is the wd6fu post first:

=======================
From: Dick )
Subject: great radio sites æ
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-13 19:26:59 EST

========================
Now here is the No Fear post:
========================
From: "No Fear"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:41:32 PDT

Oh thats funny a few months back you said you sold
everything I guess your just a part timer now?

WA3MOJ

========================

now pay attention genius why would one post be
ASSumed to be the guys ham callsign and not the
other. Where did No Fear SAY his callsign was
WA3MOJ? Explain away this ought to be good.......

What was the intent of the WA3MOJ at the end of his
post?

HOW THE HELL SHOULD YOU KNOW....WHAT ARE
YOU A MIND READER..YOU KNOW WHAT THE GUYS
INTENT IS WHEN HE WRITES LETTERS AND
NUMBERS ATTHE BOTTOM OF POST? ASSPUPPET

He signed it with WA3MOJ, then he crys and crys
and says he's not WA3MOJ. I never said it proved
he was WA3MOJ, I said he started all
this WA3MOJ stuff, which he did with that post.
If something happens to WA3MOJ, if its him or
not, its just like he drove the get away car.
Which is not good.You guys made your bed,
now lie in it.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GETWAY CAR
THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU ILLEGAL
KEYCLOWNS YOU CAN ONLY THINK OF CRIME
AND HOW DOES THIS PROVE NO FEAR IS
WA3MOJ SOUNFDS LIKE AN EXCUSE FOR
ILLEGAL CBERS TO HARASS LEGAL HAMS

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Mon Jan 5 19:47:46 2004 depuis l'IP : ac826e61.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old January 5th 04, 07:06 PM
Lancer

On 5 Jan 2004 18:47:47 GMT, Robert The Bruce

Lancer

From: Dick )
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-13 19:26:59 EST

========================
Now here is the No Fear post:
========================

Old January 5th 04, 08:23 PM
WA3MOJ

I like to freeband and run megawatts on the superbowl with my call.

In article , Robert The Bruce says...

Lancer

From: Dick )
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-13 19:26:59 EST

========================
Now here is the No Fear post:
========================

Old January 5th 04, 09:22 PM
Lancer

wrote:

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GETWAY CAR
THATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU ILLEGAL
KEYCLOWNS YOU CAN ONLY THINK OF CRIME
AND HOW DOES THIS PROVE NO FEAR IS
WA3MOJ SOUNFDS LIKE AN EXCUSE FOR
ILLEGAL CBERS TO HARASS LEGAL HAMS

LOL! Cber's harass Hams, your in a CB newsgroup dimwit. Don't like
being harrased? Get out of this group, join one of your ham groups.

BTW, thanks for starting this week with a good laugh, too bad its at
your expense.
Old January 5th 04, 09:52 PM
Steveo

WA3MOJ wrote:
I like to freeband and run megawatts on the superbowl with my call.

I thought you didn't like the bowl, george!?

Old January 6th 04, 12:14 AM
gw

Lancer

From: Dick )
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-13 19:26:59 EST

========================
Now here is the No Fear post:
========================
From: "No Fear"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:41:32 PDT

[...]

hey georgre how would you like your driveby served up, warm or hot???
Old January 6th 04, 01:25 AM
Richard Cranium

Lancer wrote in message . ..
On 5 Jan 2004 18:47:47 GMT, Robert The Bruce

Lancer

From: Dick )
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-12-13 19:26:59 EST

Now here is the No Fear post:
From: "No Fear"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:41:32 PDT

[...]

Just Georgie-girle Busch's typical circular reasoning. He's never to
blame for anything, you know. ROTFLMAO!