Old January 6th 04, 01:32 AM
Lancer

Default Steveo has more idle threats

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:12:14 -0600, William Wallace
wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20040105180618.084$D1
:

Steve Parks wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040105175615.149
:

WA3MOJ -William Wallace wrote:
Arrent you tired of the Hams beating you up?

Dunno, it hasn't happened. I am tired of you harassing CBer's
in rec.radio.cb. Take your tripe to a ham group, freak show.

You have already done that you cross posting freak... roflmao you
impotent fuqq

Steve Parks
Medina Ohio

So now you'll use my name instead. Why are you so ashamed of
your name, George Busch WA3MOJ?

No i just wanted All the hams in your area to listen out for you
freebanding and interfering with thier comms. see ya humper

No, your not ashamed of your name, George Busch?
Or was that another copy and paste mistake?

Steveo Is A Cross-Posting Troll No No Not George CB 1 January 3rd 04 03:57 AM
Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 45 December 30th 03 03:23 AM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM
Twisty and Steveo worst trolls of the NG rrcb freedom fighter CB 2 December 17th 03 09:01 PM