Old January 7th 04, 01:25 PM
Lancer

Default I have never told anyone my name is George

From: NewWorldOrder )
Subject: George immortalizes Frank "Sparky" Aaron's words
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2002-06-06 06:43:28 PST

Tim, I have never told anyone my name is George ... If you have a post or a
thread where I said my name is George please display it prompltly
PhilC called me George you guys assumed it is my name. And the funny part
is
I am willing to have a few of you jackasses lose money over it but your all
to big of pussys to put up some money. Thats the real measuring stick CASH.
What do you say Nebro, Go sell a few pounds of Marijuana and put up some of
your money. The truth will set you Free. Or are you just gonna sit there
with that stupid look on your face?

************************************************* **************************

Funny I offered this cash deal almost 2 years ago telling them I was not
george they are still on this kick.

Who is WA3MOJ? You did sign a post with that call sign, right?

Why would we pay for the info, we know its you, why pay for something
you already admitted?
The only person your fooling is your self, and the more your sock
puppet posts, the deeper in the hole you go.

Jump George, Jump...
Old January 7th 04, 05:16 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 07 Jan 2004 10:49:24 -0600, Duke Of Windsor
wrote:

Lancer wrote in
:

You did sign a post with that call sign, right?

Nope, this is a cb NG calls signs are not used here.

Why did you post yours then? Proud of your ham callsign?

yep you guys got it all figured out, ok you got me i can't keep it up....
roflmao

Glad you finally admitted it, feel better now?

George Reg Edwards Antenna 12 December 29th 04 04:32 PM
George Putnam returns to radio & net Snuffy Broadcasting 0 March 8th 04 07:30 PM
I have always told everyone my name is George Landshark CB 0 January 7th 04 06:23 AM
The whole story... GeorgeSparkyVoob CB 4 September 20th 03 12:56 PM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM