RadioBanter

-   -   It's time to grow up... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30796-its-time-grow-up.html)

Cowboy67 January 9th 04 02:03 AM

It's time to grow up...

and get over what ever it is that has happened!

I am almost willing to bet half of you people don't even have any idea
what you are bickering about in the first place. Just quit already.

I have never seen a more obsessed group of adults. Only if you could get
obsessed about something of more importance. Like, maybe, LIFE?

Lancer January 9th 04 02:19 AM

Or like OK **** rolling down hill?