Old January 9th 04, 02:03 AM
Cowboy67

Default It's time to grow up...

and get over what ever it is that has happened!

I am almost willing to bet half of you people don't even have any idea
what you are bickering about in the first place. Just quit already.

I have never seen a more obsessed group of adults. Only if you could get
obsessed about something of more importance. Like, maybe, LIFE?

Old January 9th 04, 02:19 AM
Lancer

Or like OK **** rolling down hill?