Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th 04, 02:05 AM
Landshark

Default Enough already

Well now that George has seem to go
over the deep end, back to his usual 20 to
50 posts a day, enough is enough.
The truth is out on George Busch and
all his trolling ways.
I am asking him very nicely, please do not
keep changing you screen names to by pass my
kill file and stop harassing me with foul language,
stalking me onto other newsgroups.
Per Comcast's TOS, you are not supposed to do
this. I am saving everyone of you posts that harrass
me, accuse me, use foul language and that you change
your screen nic. I suggest that other due too, as they
have written back to me that one person complains,
nothing will happen, but if enough people complain
they will take action.

Now again, please cease & desist this constant
changing of screen name to by pass kill file filters

Landshark

Mark Beck