Old January 10th 04, 01:45 AM
Steveo

Default Where's JJ?

I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.
Old January 11th 04, 02:21 AM
Richard Cranium

Steveo wrote in message ...
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

From what I've read, he's hiding from people he's burned. I could be
wrong, of course (it's happened once or twice before). Check
rec.radio.swap for more details.
Old January 11th 04, 05:29 AM
JJ

Richard Cranium wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...

I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

From what I've read, he's hiding from people he's burned. I could be
wrong, of course (it's happened once or twice before). Check
rec.radio.swap for more details.

You read wrong dickieboy, but then what else is new. Maybe you need to

Old January 12th 04, 02:47 AM

Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

--
____________________________
Truckers get the best $20 hookers

Old January 12th 04, 02:48 AM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
JJ, don't worry about dickless cranium, he is clueless, he is just a
profesional troll.

Is there somewhere that pays trolls? Otherwise, how could they be
professional?

--
____________________________
Truckers get the best $20 hookers

Old January 12th 04, 04:00 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol
Old January 12th 04, 04:10 AM

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Steveo wrote:
I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

Maybe he hit lotto.

Did you see where that women tried to claim she hit the
mega lotto and lost the ticket, in E Cleveland?

What pile o ****e. lol

Did you know that there are quite a few winning multi-million dollar lotto
winners that never claimed it? Why even bother playing if you aren't gonna
check your tickets?

--
____________________________
Truckers get the best $20 hookers

Old January 12th 04, 02:09 PM
Richard Cranium

JJ wrote in message ...
Richard Cranium wrote:

Steveo wrote in message ...

I haven't seen any post from JJ lately, hope he's ok.

From what I've read, he's hiding from people he's burned. I could be
wrong, of course (it's happened once or twice before). Check
rec.radio.swap for more details.

You read wrong dickieboy, but then what else is new. Maybe you need to

No, I read what was there, which included your email address. Maybe
you should go back to that group and read what was posted. Maybe it
was correct, maybe it wasn't; I'd have no way of knowing. If you can
read, you'll notice that I even allowed that I could be wrong.

Steveo asked a question and I tried to give an answer. You project a
very bad attitude for someone that's innocent. Feeling the heat for
some reason? One can only wonder.
Old January 13th 04, 02:22 AM
JJ

Dickiebird Craniumless stuck his foot in his mouth again and blabbered:

No, I read what was there, which included your email address.

Maybe
you should go back to that group and read what was posted. Maybe it
was correct, maybe it wasn't; I'd have no way of knowing. If you can
read, you'll notice that I even allowed that I could be wrong.

And you are, if you will check rec.radio.swap you will see someone else
there also called jj.

Steveo asked a question and I tried to give an answer. You project a
very bad attitude for someone that's innocent. Feeling the heat for
some reason? One can only wonder.

Why should I feel any heat, you indicated that someone called JJ was
hiding from people they had burned. I suppose you meant by that that
this person had sold equipment that was either misrepresented or took
the money be never delivered the goods. Well, dickiebird, I have never
sold any thing on rec.radio.swap or any other newsgroup. I did respond
to a posting on rec.radio.amateur.equip to some who had be defrauded,
which was crossposted to rec.radio.swap. If you had brains enough to use
GOOGLE to search newsgroups, you would see that is the only posting I
ever made on the subject to rec.radio.swap. So like I said, why don't
you make sure you know which JJ you are talking about? Now if you can
find something in that or any newsgroup where I burned someone on a
transaction, knock yourself out.

Old January 13th 04, 03:12 AM
JJ

Steveo wrote:

JJ wrote:
-snipper-
How's the Collins running for you JJ?

Haven't been on the air in months. No antenna up right now. Got a KWM-2
sitting on the desk I need to get on the air and see how it performs.