Old January 16th 04, 03:50 AM
Randy

Default OT-But very interesting

http://www.mountwashington.org/

Old January 16th 04, 04:10 AM
Landshark

"Randy" wrote in message
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Pretty Cool......... (no pun intended)
I was listening to an interview on NPR
with one of the meteorologist/scientists talking
about it probably hitting a wind chill factor
of 82 below.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help

Old January 16th 04, 04:17 AM
Randy

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Pretty Cool......... (no pun intended)
I was listening to an interview on NPR
with one of the meteorologist/scientists talking
about it probably hitting a wind chill factor
of 82 below.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help
them become what they are capable
of becoming.

Well Shark, they did it...it's -90 WCF right now.

Old January 16th 04, 04:54 AM
Landshark

"Randy" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Pretty Cool......... (no pun intended)
I was listening to an interview on NPR
with one of the meteorologist/scientists talking
about it probably hitting a wind chill factor
of 82 below.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help
them become what they are capable
of becoming.

Well Shark, they did it...it's -90 WCF right now.

Stick your leftovers outside
for 10 minutes and there frozen solid.

Landshark

Old January 16th 04, 11:42 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Pretty Cool......... (no pun intended)
I was listening to an interview on NPR
with one of the meteorologist/scientists talking
about it probably hitting a wind chill factor
of 82 below.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help
them become what they are capable
of becoming.

Well Shark, they did it...it's -90 WCF right now.

Stick your leftovers outside
for 10 minutes and there frozen solid.

Landshark

Wind chill wouldn't accelerate the freezing, but it's colder
than a well diggers ass without the wind chill anyway!

Stick your face in that -90 and freeze that grin.

Old January 16th 04, 12:02 PM
Steveo

"Randy" wrote:
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Please bring in your pet's, and dogie.
Old January 16th 04, 02:24 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
http://www.mountwashington.org/

Pretty Cool......... (no pun intended)
I was listening to an interview on NPR
with one of the meteorologist/scientists talking
about it probably hitting a wind chill factor
of 82 below.

Landshark

--
Treat people as if they were what
they ought to be and you will help
them become what they are capable
of becoming.

Well Shark, they did it...it's -90 WCF right now.

Stick your leftovers outside
for 10 minutes and there frozen solid.

Landshark

Wind chill wouldn't accelerate the freezing, but it's colder
than a well diggers ass without the wind chill anyway!

Stick your face in that -90 and freeze that grin.

On the news this morning they showed
a reporter cracking an egg and it freezing on
the sidewalk, now that's cold.

Landshark

Old January 16th 04, 02:39 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
[...]

Cook em on the sidewalk in the summer, and freeze em
on it in the winter. Love the change of seasons.
Old January 16th 04, 02:48 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Landshark" wrote:
"Randy" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Randy" wrote in message
[...]

Not me thanks. I did send in my registration to
exhibit the Bronco at "Fabulous Fords forever" on
4/18/04 @ Knottsberry Farms in Anaheim.
That should fun again.

Landshark

PS I might go back east for the "Paragon" round-up,
not sure though yet.

--
Real heroes are men who fall and fail
and are flawed, but win out in the end

Old January 16th 04, 02:51 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
On the news this morning they showed
a reporter cracking an egg and it freezing on
the sidewalk, now that's cold.

Landshark

Cook em on the sidewalk in the summer, and freeze em
on it in the winter. Love the change of seasons.

Not me thanks. I did send in my registration to
exhibit the Bronco at "Fabulous Fords forever" on
4/18/04 @ Knottsberry Farms in Anaheim.
That should fun again.

Landshark

PS I might go back east for the "Paragon" round-up,
not sure though yet.

Rockin' that sporty Ford! Send me some pics.