RadioBanter

-   -   Ranger 100 WATT AR3300 26-30MHZ Great Radio!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30872-ranger-100-watt-ar3300-26-30mhz-great-radio.html)

Loup1962 January 17th 04 07:29 PM

Ranger 100 WATT AR3300 26-30MHZ Great Radio!!

Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

siroblivion. January 19th 04 04:28 PM

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

No No Not George January 21st 04 06:40 PM

"siroblivion." wrote in message ...
"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

mdd January 21st 04 07:18 PM

om...

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

Please explain in detail, how so? It may be illegal to use at full power on
the CB freqs, in the US, but how is the radio itself "illegal"?

Randy January 21st 04 11:34 PM

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

No No Not George January 22nd 04 02:40 AM

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....

[email protected] January 22nd 04 03:05 AM

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....

The radio is not illegal. Its sale may be, but he can always give the
radio away as a bonus for buying a $275 piece of stale bread.

Randy January 22nd 04 03:33 AM

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock

mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave

me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....

My Icom-746 does that and more. Is it illegal? Nope, only if I use it where
it doesn't belong.

You really are a moron, aren't you?

2LD751 January 26th 04 01:22 AM

(No No Not George) wrote in message . com...

this radio is illegal

Only if you transmit on it. Perhaps he's selling it as... umm.. a
receive only unit... yeah, that's it! It's being used as a scanner! :)

Randy January 26th 04 03:30 AM

"Barry OGrady" wrote in message
On 25 Jan 2004 17:22:59 -0800, (2LD751) wrote:

(No No Not George) wrote in message

. com...

this radio is illegal

Only if you transmit on it. Perhaps he's selling it as... umm.. a
receive only unit... yeah, that's it! It's being used as a scanner! :)

It's also illegal to be in possession of a transmitter for which you don't

have a license.

-Barry
========

Ok, this one isn't going unchallenged. Please quote your references.