Old January 17th 04, 07:29 PM
Loup1962

Default Ranger 100 WATT AR3300 26-30MHZ Great Radio!!

Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

Old January 19th 04, 04:28 PM
siroblivion.

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

Old January 21st 04, 06:40 PM
No No Not George

"siroblivion." wrote in message ...
"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal
Old January 21st 04, 07:18 PM
mdd

om...

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

Please explain in detail, how so? It may be illegal to use at full power on
the CB freqs, in the US, but how is the radio itself "illegal"?

Old January 21st 04, 11:34 PM
Randy

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

Old January 22nd 04, 02:40 AM
No No Not George

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost to

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....
Old January 22nd 04, 03:05 AM

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....

The radio is not illegal. Its sale may be, but he can always give the
radio away as a bonus for buying a $275 piece of stale bread.
Old January 22nd 04, 03:33 AM
Randy

"Loup1962" wrote in message
Like new condition. This is the high power version. Has the stock

mic.
Very nice radio. I will email you pictures.$275. + Actual UPS cost

you.

Nice radio, I have two that are 12+ years in service and never gave

me a
problem.

this radio is illegal

No it's not, fruit loop.

Yes it is cum gobbler. 26-30 dual use radios are not allowed to be
sold. Now Go put a hose in landsharks ass and suck on it.....

My Icom-746 does that and more. Is it illegal? Nope, only if I use it where
it doesn't belong.

You really are a moron, aren't you?