Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20th 04, 06:44 PM
Tony Cash

Default Anybody know about the Voyager 99CW???

I have a voyager 99CW that someone brought to me for service. I have never
seen one
of these radios before and need some help. The radio only seems to have one
band
26.515 to 26.955. There is no band switch and I can't find any way to change
bands
I need some information on how to get this radio on the regular 40 CB
channels.
Anybody out there have this information and willing to share?
Thanks in advance
Tony

voyager 99 Tony Cash CB 0 January 19th 04 06:30 PM
opinions of GAP Voyager Fjx1 Antenna 2 December 31st 03 06:54 PM
Gap voyager DX antenna schematics? Assar W. Antenna 6 November 11th 03 12:21 AM
FREQ COVERAGE OF VOYAGER VR-9000 Galaxyelc CB 1 August 21st 03 05:57 AM