RadioBanter

-   -   Landshark: Liar, Forger, WebTV user (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30969-landshark-liar-forger-webtv-user.html)

I Am Not George January 29th 04 10:27 PM

Landshark: Liar, Forger, WebTV user

These are Landsharks posts, take note of the Posting Ip address

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218391 %
40news.pacbell.net

These are Landshark posing as Frenchy as noted by the Ip address from
Landsharks posts of that same evening, date time and above.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072105.611 f
beb0%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072057.528 0
2b27%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072104.762 9
dd99%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218345 %
40news.pacbell.net

This one is him posting as Frenchy from a webtv account, note the Ip
address, the date and time all consistent with the others. .

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8071926.3a1 a
82fd%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8081152.3d3 8
c14f%40posting.google.com

Frank Gilliland February 2nd 04 09:01 AM

================================================= ==================
These are Landshark posing as Frenchy as noted by the Ip address from
Landsharks posts of that same evening, date time and above.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072105.611 f
beb0%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072057.528 0
2b27%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072104.762 9
dd99%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218345 %
40news.pacbell.net
================================================= ==================

This one is him posting as Frenchy from a webtv account, note the Ip
address, the date and time all consistent with the others. .

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8071926.3a1 a
82fd%40posting.google.com

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

No No Not George February 2nd 04 06:39 PM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

yeah they passed around the frenchy name and password twisty used it
along with Beck.

So that would mean Twisti condemns people for doing the same thing he did. H...!

excuse me I got to sneeze

H...!

H....YPOCRITE!

ah that feels better

No No Not George February 2nd 04 06:48 PM

Steveo wrote:
(No No Not George) wrote:
Duke Of Windsor
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

yeah they passed around the frenchy name and password twisty used

it
along with Beck.

So that would mean Twisti condemns people for doing the same thing

he
did. H...!

excuse me I got to sneeze

Bless you, Frank.

I am not Frank you assclown but you are right that is the kind of joke
that Frank would write so arrest me for imitation you ass juice
drinker

Landshark February 3rd 04 03:35 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(No No Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(No No Not George) wrote:
Duke Of Windsor
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

yeah they passed around the frenchy name and password twisty used

it
along with Beck.

So that would mean Twisti condemns people for doing the same thing

he
did. H...!

excuse me I got to sneeze

Bless you, Frank.

I am not Frank you assclown but you are right that is the kind of joke
that Frank would write so arrest me for imitation you ass juice
drinker

Oh, I expected you to admit it.

LMAO!!! I said that exactly, he laughed and
accused me of having an AOL account, webtv, mindspring,
earthlink account when I told him that the screen nic
came via email with passwords. Man that was more than
three years ago and these maroons are still chasing their tails.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

No No Not George February 3rd 04 06:30 AM

"Landshark" wrote in message om...
"Steveo" wrote in message
(No No Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
(No No Not George) wrote:
Duke Of Windsor
wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in
:

[...]

WTF are you talking about gayshark. now you think Im Frank, you really
are an ass juice licker.

Twistedhed February 3rd 04 02:45 PM

LMAO!!! I said that exactly, he laughed and accused me of having an AOL
account, webtv, mindspring, earthlink account when I told him that the
screen nic came via email with passwords. Man that was more than three
years ago and these maroons are still chasing their tails.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0La ndshark
_

Gillinad accused me of having the exact same services, in addition to
living on two Florida coasts at the same time (remember the satellite
pics..?LOL), in addition, he had me residing in West Virginia at the
same time as living in two places in the 'pile. 4-10 on the maroons!