Old January 29th 04, 10:27 PM
I Am Not George

Default Landshark: Liar, Forger, WebTV user

These are Landsharks posts, take note of the Posting Ip address

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218391 %
40news.pacbell.net

These are Landshark posing as Frenchy as noted by the Ip address from
Landsharks posts of that same evening, date time and above.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072105.611 f
beb0%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072057.528 0
2b27%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072104.762 9
dd99%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218345 %
40news.pacbell.net

This one is him posting as Frenchy from a webtv account, note the Ip
address, the date and time all consistent with the others. .

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8071926.3a1 a
82fd%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8081152.3d3 8
c14f%40posting.google.com
Old February 2nd 04, 09:01 AM
Frank Gilliland

================================================= ==================
These are Landshark posing as Frenchy as noted by the Ip address from
Landsharks posts of that same evening, date time and above.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072105.611 f
beb0%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072057.528 0
2b27%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8072104.762 9
dd99%40posting.google.com

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4H12.218345 %
40news.pacbell.net
================================================= ==================

This one is him posting as Frenchy from a webtv account, note the Ip
address, the date and time all consistent with the others. .

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...8071926.3a1 a
82fd%40posting.google.com

Well whadya know.....

That's TwistyDave's old IP server!

Old February 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
Twistedhed

LMAO!!! I said that exactly, he laughed and accused me of having an AOL
account, webtv, mindspring, earthlink account when I told him that the
screen nic came via email with passwords. Man that was more than three
years ago and these maroons are still chasing their tails.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0La ndshark
_

Gillinad accused me of having the exact same services, in addition to
living on two Florida coasts at the same time (remember the satellite
pics..?LOL), in addition, he had me residing in West Virginia at the
same time as living in two places in the 'pile. 4-10 on the maroons!