RadioBanter

-   -   THREATS FROM RANDY (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/30997-threats-randy.html)

Randy Is A Crackhead February 1st 04 03:51 AM

THREATS FROM RANDY

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 04:51:23 2004 depuis l'IP : ac9fef14.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Randy February 1st 04 04:01 AM

"Randy Is A Crackhead" wrote in message
I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Not at all. Are you?

Anyway, how's GW doing? Have you shown him the "Little Girls Gone Wild"
video yet? That part of the parody was prompted by you making lewd comments
about my daughter. Remember that episode? I do. Had something to do with you
wanting to sniff her bicycle seat.

Sicko!!!!!!!!!

I Am Not George February 1st 04 07:01 AM

"Randy" wrote in message ...
"Randy Is A Crackhead" wrote in message
I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Not at all. Are you?

Anyway, how's GW doing? Have you shown him the
"Little Girls Gone Wild" video yet? That part of the
parody was prompted by you making lewd comments
about my daughter. Remember that episode?
I do. Had something to do with you wanting to
sniff her bicycle seat.

Sicko!!!!!!!!!

Oh but the Crisco Cathy **** was fine with you huh wasnt it Randy LOL
you are the sicko, just wait till GW gets back in here he will slap
your ass silly.

bobo_brazil February 1st 04 05:17 PM

BP wrote in message ...
Randy Is A Crackhead wrote in
:

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Steveo aka Moparholic is always in a bad mood.

Steveo February 1st 04 05:20 PM

(bobo_brazil) wrote:
BP wrote in message
Randy Is A Crackhead wrote in
:

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Steveo aka Moparholic is always in a bad mood.

I'm never in a bad mood while slapping you around tho..

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

BP February 1st 04 05:40 PM

(bobo_brazil) wrote in
om:

BP wrote in message
Randy Is A Crackhead wrote in
:

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Steveo aka Moparholic is always in a bad mood.

Typical ****ed up google post quoting.

It seems sockpuppet Aaron often had that same problem...

----

Grow up idiot.

Steveo February 1st 04 05:48 PM

BP wrote:
(bobo_brazil) wrote in
om:

BP wrote in message
Randy Is A Crackhead wrote in
:

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Steveo aka Moparholic is always in a bad mood.

Typical ****ed up google post quoting.

It seems sockpuppet Aaron often had that same problem...

----

Grow up idiot.

This douche bag followed me here from the Browns football newsgroup.
He's the NG punch klown over there. The asshole is on a bunch of
depression meds and stool softeners. (he can't **** from the side
effects of the mind eraser drugs his head shrink has him on)

He's another one of my pets.

I'm not making any of this **** up, he posted it.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

Randy February 1st 04 07:01 PM

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
BP wrote in news:101qefum98jnpc7
@corp.supernews.com:

BP February 1st 04 07:46 PM

Duke Of Windsor wrote in news:Xns94828C9B546331234567890@
216.196.97.136:

BP wrote in news:101qefum98jnpc7
@corp.supernews.com:

Yawn....
You're a idiot geo, now go ahead and report me.