Old February 1st 04, 03:51 AM
Randy Is A Crackhead

Default THREATS FROM RANDY

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 04:51:23 2004 depuis l'IP : ac9fef14.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old February 1st 04, 04:01 AM
Randy

"Randy Is A Crackhead" wrote in message
I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Not at all. Are you?

Anyway, how's GW doing? Have you shown him the "Little Girls Gone Wild"
video yet? That part of the parody was prompted by you making lewd comments
about my daughter. Remember that episode? I do. Had something to do with you
wanting to sniff her bicycle seat.

Sicko!!!!!!!!!

Old February 1st 04, 07:01 AM
I Am Not George

"Randy" wrote in message ...
"Randy Is A Crackhead" wrote in message
I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Not at all. Are you?

Anyway, how's GW doing? Have you shown him the
"Little Girls Gone Wild" video yet? That part of the
parody was prompted by you making lewd comments
about my daughter. Remember that episode?
I do. Had something to do with you wanting to
sniff her bicycle seat.

Sicko!!!!!!!!!

Oh but the Crisco Cathy **** was fine with you huh wasnt it Randy LOL
you are the sicko, just wait till GW gets back in here he will slap
your ass silly.
Old February 1st 04, 05:17 PM
bobo_brazil

BP wrote in message ...
Randy Is A Crackhead wrote in
:

I don't want to get rid of anyone. But, "Mr. Comcast"
will need to tone it down a notch, or lose
his account.

are you in a bad mood randy

Steveo aka Moparholic is always in a bad mood.

Old February 1st 04, 07:01 PM
Randy

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
BP wrote in news:101qefum98jnpc7
@corp.supernews.com:

Old February 1st 04, 07:46 PM
BP

Duke Of Windsor wrote in news:Xns94828C9B546331234567890@
216.196.97.136:

BP wrote in news:101qefum98jnpc7
@corp.supernews.com:

Yawn....
You're a idiot geo, now go ahead and report me.

dan w4nti and randy w7cpa me Policy 0 July 1st 04 02:07 AM
dan w4nti and randy w7cpa me General 0 July 1st 04 02:00 AM
Randy, you fudge packing butt pumper Prince Charming CB 3 January 8th 04 12:59 PM