Old February 1st 04, 04:45 PM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
On 01 Feb 2004 15:48:59 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

?? I odnt't get it steve the only one here who likes men as far as I
know ids Landshark, and yes that has been confirmed. Randy seems to
like homo's too.

You forgot your new member gw said the akc is a homo group. Please try
to keep up with your new members statements.

Makes you wonder why he wanted to join the AKC?

He must be a rump ranger too. Do they require their members to have
a bogus google troll account as well as being a faggot? It sure seems
that way.

Nah, he's just a sandbagger.

Landshark

--
The world is good-natured to people
who are good natured.

Old February 1st 04, 05:22 PM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

No thanks, I only like women for sex. That's why I can never be an
AKC member.

?? I odnt't get it steve the only one here who likes men as far as I

know
ids Landshark, and yes that has been confirmed. Randy seems to like
homo's too.

You forgot your new member gw said the akc is a homo group. Please try
to keep up with your new members statements.

YAWN!!!!!! George is getting boring again,
same old rhetoric. Accusations, harassments, forges
you would think he would get tired of that. I was talking
some good skip yesterday, strange though, north/south
not the usual west/east.
I also see that George's fiction writing habits are
going the bizarre again.............

A few more weeks until the green flag drops!!!!!

Landshark

Yep, I caught part of the 24hrs of Daytona..too much rain tho.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj