Old February 1st 04, 05:59 PM
'Doc

Default I give up.

I give up. It's just not worth checking this NG any
more. Between the 'clowns', the 'anti's, and the other
idiots here, anyone wanting an honest answer to a question
doesn't stand a chance. Wading through all the garbage
to find the rare legitimate post isn't worth the effort.
I have no idea what the attraction is with the name calling,
homophobic, dweebish fools and I really don't care to know.
I hope you enjoy it because you've certainly ruined this NG
for others. Maybe that's what you were after to start with.
'Doc
Old February 1st 04, 07:26 PM
medina_mopo

'Doc wrote:

I give up. It's just not worth checking this NG any
more. Between the 'clowns', the 'anti's, and the other
idiots here, anyone wanting an honest answer to a question
doesn't stand a chance. Wading through all the garbage
to find the rare legitimate post isn't worth the effort.
I have no idea what the attraction is with the name calling,
homophobic, dweebish fools and I really don't care to know.
I hope you enjoy it because you've certainly ruined this NG
for others. Maybe that's what you were after to start with.
'Doc

I don't blame you one bit. That Steveo Moparholic dude ruins it in
every newsgroup he touches.

Old February 2nd 04, 08:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: ('Doc)
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I give up.

You are most definitely affecting lil Geo's twisted psyche, as he feels
the need to keep score of such non issues (shrug). You giving up equals
out (in his feeble mind) the notion that his "GW" is now on "his" side,
whatever that may be.

It's just not worth checking this NG any more.

Sure it is, Paul. Plenty of regs carrying on behind the scenes. Guess
you were left behind. Must be those sparkling two faces you have shown,
Paul.

Between the 'clowns', the 'anti's, and the other

idiots here, anyone wanting an honest answer

to a question doesn't stand a chance.

"Honest"? Hell, Paul, you were shown to be part of the problem at one
time,,busted, disgusted and can't be trusted. You were given an
opportunity to explain yourself and you went and did what lowlife lids
do when caught doing something wrong,,,,,you lied and had to be called
on that, too, Paul. See Paul, part of the problem in this group WAS your
unprovoked attacks and contributions to the bull**** on this board. Now
you;re going to sit here and cast stones and act like you are some type
innocent girl who was abused? You were shown to be a cb ng whore way
back, Paul.

Wading through all the garbage to find the

rare legitimate post isn't worth the effort.

And you had your share, Paul.

I have no idea what the attraction is with the

name calling, homophobic, dweebish fools

and I really don't care to know.

Sure you do, Paul, as you were one of those "name calling fools" who
preferred to try and hide in the shadows. Who knows, perhaps you still
indulge,,you know,,,once a liar always a liar, that type of thing....

I hope you enjoy it because you've certainly

ruined this NG for others.

No loss to you leaving, Paul, IF that's what you are attempting to
convey. Most lowlife lids that have told us they were leaving in the
past have never kept their word. In fact, when one claims such, abuse of
the group usually escalates for a while.

Maybe that's what you were after to start with. =A0

Maybe that was YOUR reason for starting your bull****, Paul.
Nevertheless, the group is a jewel of information for those interested
in amp information, freeband information, dx info, contact info, repair
info, mods and tricks, etc., and just about everything else cb related.
Just because you are standing on the outside looking in (and rightfully
so) doesn't mean the rest of the world is shunned in the manner you
experience, Doc, but you're not alone,,,you have Geo and Gillinad and N8
and Lelnad as company....."team Voob."

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0=A0=A0'Doc

_
The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 2nd 04, 10:10 PM
Braìnbuster

'Doc wrote in message ...
I give up. It's just not worth checking this NG any
more.

I was just thinking the same, as I looked through a day of posts and
found nothing of any use to the group.
It seems to have got even worse lately, it's all just piddling contests.

I hope you enjoy it because you've certainly ruined this NG
for others. Maybe that's what you were after to start with.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, certain people just want to
disrupt this newsgroup.

Regards.

Peter.

Old February 3rd 04, 02:42 PM
Twistedhed

From: (No=A0No=A0Not=A0George)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
It's just not worth checking this NG any more.

Sure it is, Paul. Plenty of regs carrying on behind the scenes. Guess
you were left behind. Must be those sparkling two faces you have shown,
Paul.

Typical twistidave,

Typical Gillinad...

piggy backing on someones post with his own
OT agenda.

Piggy backing on someone's post with his own OT agenda......

what did Doc do to be on your enemies list

Not an enemy,,merely a liar, not unlike yourself.

wonder maybe the saucer men told you ?

If Doc denies he lied and was caught screwing around, I'll gladly
respond to him wiht the proper thread and show him the error of his
ways,,,,,again..but Paul doesn't want to revisit that, as he doesn't
want folks to know what a lying lid he was and what he was responsible
for at the time. Those of us that were present a few years remember him
getting popped by ICOK for breaking their TOS and getting canned for his
unprovoked malice he brought to this group against cbers that were in no
manner bothering him whatsoever,,,,,predictably, Paul lied about it
claiming it was his ISP acting up, and had to be shown he was lying
through his teeth by a local near him who posted through the same
provider. the local showed Paul for the lying scumbag he is, and Paul
disappeared temporarily and when he reappeared, his IP was
different,,,not unlike yourself,,,relegated to the bowels of the
internet, begging for more.