Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 1st 04, 05:59 PM
'Doc

Default I give up.

I give up. It's just not worth checking this NG any
more. Between the 'clowns', the 'anti's, and the other
idiots here, anyone wanting an honest answer to a question
doesn't stand a chance. Wading through all the garbage
to find the rare legitimate post isn't worth the effort.
I have no idea what the attraction is with the name calling,
homophobic, dweebish fools and I really don't care to know.
I hope you enjoy it because you've certainly ruined this NG
for others. Maybe that's what you were after to start with.
'Doc