RadioBanter

-   -   oh and another thing Steveo (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31010-oh-another-thing-steveo.html)

Kibbles n Bits February 1st 04 08:11 PM

oh and another thing Steveo

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

Randy February 1st 04 08:16 PM

"Kibbles n Bits" wrote in message
You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Already plastered, huh Geo? Damn, hope you make through the game.

Steveo February 1st 04 08:22 PM

Kibbles n Bits wrote:
You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj

medina_mopo February 1st 04 10:30 PM

Steveo wrote:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

That's exactly right. This Steveo inbreed is a ass juiced pus bag! ;-D

medina_mopo February 1st 04 10:59 PM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20040201152200.831$X6
:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

Hey you stupid ****ing asshole, how many times do I have to tell you that
is not me. I will tell you what i like from my 1 and only account always
have always will. You better see a shrink.you are that ****ed up

He is more ****ed up than most folks realize! WELL SAID!

medina_mopo February 2nd 04 01:41 AM

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the FCC.
Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

gw February 2nd 04 06:31 AM

medina_mopo wrote in message ...
Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the FCC.
Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

medina_mopo February 3rd 04 01:18 AM

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this
week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the
FCC. Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......

Keep your Titus county fantasies to yourself, jackass.

It is the strap on, except Steveo's wife does the straping on. Steveo
likes from behind.