Old February 1st 04, 08:11 PM
Kibbles n Bits

Default oh and another thing Steveo

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old February 1st 04, 08:16 PM
Randy

"Kibbles n Bits" wrote in message
You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Already plastered, huh Geo? Damn, hope you make through the game.

Old February 1st 04, 08:22 PM
Steveo

Kibbles n Bits wrote:
You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

--
Japanese Nascar?
http://tinyurl.com/3apbj
Old February 1st 04, 10:30 PM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

That's exactly right. This Steveo inbreed is a ass juiced pus bag! ;-D

Old February 1st 04, 10:59 PM
medina_mopo

Duke Of Windsor wrote:

Steveo wrote in news:20040201152200.831$X6
:

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sun Feb 1 21:11:17 2004 depuis l'IP : ac97b557.ipt.aol.com [VIP
532284301978]

At least I don't change names and ip's you dog food eating french posting
*******. Now go post from your comcast account and agree with yourself.

Hey you stupid ****ing asshole, how many times do I have to tell you that
is not me. I will tell you what i like from my 1 and only account always
have always will. You better see a shrink.you are that ****ed up

He is more ****ed up than most folks realize! WELL SAID!

Old February 2nd 04, 01:41 AM
medina_mopo

Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the FCC.
Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

Old February 2nd 04, 06:31 AM
gw

medina_mopo wrote in message ...
Kibbles n Bits wrote:

You are so hated as a troll on the internet
you have brought flames here from other
newsgroups. They chase you here and
make a mess and now good people like
Doc are leaving because of you Steveo
it was you Steveo you ass juiced pus bag.

Steveo's wife hates him too. She's seeing the divorce lawyer this week.
She's tired of his stench. So is usenet. And soon, so will the FCC.
Say bye bye, Steveo, you ****ing Devo!

hmmm..maybe its the strap on.......