RadioBanter

-   -   I Brought The HAM THREADS jack ass! (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31044-i-brought-ham-threads-jack-ass.html)

Old School February 3rd 04 03:35 AM

I Brought The HAM THREADS jack ass!

I brought the ham threads because they were accusing other hams of
being CB'rs! Thought some might find humor in it and apparently Steveo
is getting the blame. Fine, but be sure to accuse the right people.

73
kf6foz

medina_mopo February 3rd 04 11:23 PM

Old School wrote:

I brought the ham threads because they were accusing other hams of
being CB'rs! Thought some might find humor in it and apparently Steveo
is getting the blame. Fine, but be sure to accuse the right people.

Steveo is the ultimate CB freak who, if he had his way, all the Hams
would be outlawed. Steveo is too dumb to learn theory, so he wants
everyone else to not know theory (or comply with licensing standards).

medina_mopo February 4th 04 12:52 AM

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Old School wrote:

I brought the ham threads because they were accusing other hams of
being CB'rs! Thought some might find humor in it and apparently Steveo
is getting the blame. Fine, but be sure to accuse the right people.

Steveo is the ultimate CB freak who, if he had his way, all the Hams
would be outlawed. Steveo is too dumb to learn theory, so he wants
everyone else to not know theory (or comply with licensing standards).

Do they let psychopaths like you on the air?

Enlighten us, Steveo... exactly what is a psychopath?

By the way, I am a license HAM Radio Operator.
Too bad you can't get qualified.

medina_mopo February 4th 04 01:18 AM

Steveo wrote:

None of your business, racist pig.

medina_mopo February 4th 04 01:31 AM

Steveo wrote:

medina_mopo wrote:

Steveo wrote:

None of your business, racist pig.

Busted in another lie. Grow up.

As soon as make amends for your racism and pedophilia.