Old February 3rd 04, 03:35 AM
Old School

Default I Brought The HAM THREADS jack ass!

I brought the ham threads because they were accusing other hams of
being CB'rs! Thought some might find humor in it and apparently Steveo
is getting the blame. Fine, but be sure to accuse the right people.

73
kf6foz
Old February 3rd 04, 11:23 PM
medina_mopo

Old School wrote:

I brought the ham threads because they were accusing other hams of
being CB'rs! Thought some might find humor in it and apparently Steveo
is getting the blame. Fine, but be sure to accuse the right people.

Steveo is the ultimate CB freak who, if he had his way, all the Hams
would be outlawed. Steveo is too dumb to learn theory, so he wants
everyone else to not know theory (or comply with licensing standards).