RadioBanter

-   -   *Steve Parks, Medina Ohio, YOU DRINK ASS JUICE (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31049-%2Asteve-parks-medina-ohio-you-drink-ass-juice.html)

Cheese Danish February 3rd 04 05:00 PM

*Steve Parks, Medina Ohio, YOU DRINK ASS JUICE

I think that says it all.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Feb 3 18:00:00 2004 depuis l'IP : aca34d2d.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

gw February 3rd 04 11:40 PM

Cheese Danish wrote in message ...
I think that says it all.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Feb 3 18:00:00 2004 depuis l'IP : aca34d2d.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

hey cheese is stevo frenchy???

medina_mopo February 4th 04 12:51 AM

Steveo wrote:

(gw) wrote:

Cheese Danish wrote in message

I think that says it all.

hey cheese is stevo frenchy???

Nope. how do you like your homo akc membership so far?

Steveo is neuter. He lost track of his sexuality long ago. His wife
agrees.

medina_mopo February 4th 04 12:55 AM

gw wrote:

Cheese Danish wrote in message ...

I think that says it all.

hey cheese is stevo frenchy???

No. He's Suuni. From Saddaam's clan.

medina_mopo February 4th 04 01:27 AM

Steveo wrote:

What is with your infatuation with my wife. Oh I get it, call people
pedophile and talk about their wife while you're stalking them.

That's real original.

As original as you re-posting someone's questions on medications.

But not quite as original as your racism and pedophilia.

Own up to it. You are a racist.

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.