Old February 3rd 04, 05:00 PM
Cheese Danish

Default *Steve Parks, Medina Ohio, YOU DRINK ASS JUICE

I think that says it all.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Feb 3 18:00:00 2004 depuis l'IP : aca34d2d.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old February 3rd 04, 11:40 PM
gw

Cheese Danish wrote in message ...
I think that says it all.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Tue Feb 3 18:00:00 2004 depuis l'IP : aca34d2d.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]

hey cheese is stevo frenchy???
Old February 4th 04, 12:55 AM
medina_mopo

gw wrote:

Cheese Danish wrote in message ...

I think that says it all.

hey cheese is stevo frenchy???

No. He's Suuni. From Saddaam's clan.

Old February 4th 04, 01:27 AM
medina_mopo

Steveo wrote:

What is with your infatuation with my wife. Oh I get it, call people
pedophile and talk about their wife while you're stalking them.

That's real original.

As original as you re-posting someone's questions on medications.

But not quite as original as your racism and pedophilia.

Own up to it. You are a racist.

From: Moparholic
Subject: To moparholicc
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees
Date: 2000-12-18 11:15:15 PST

What is with your 15 year old boy fetish ? Did your Daddy molest you
as a child ? Is that what causes you to keep rambling about boy's.
Get a life Pedophile ! ....ps. another one for your abuse file.
____________________________________
From:
Mopo thought I was a 15 year old boy and was trying to solicate sex
with me.Mopo got mad at me and used that same threat at me.Mopo you
are sick and need help.P.S. I have also reported you.Have a good

wrote in message
that's really original, kike.

wrote in message
You are a slimey kike.