Old February 7th 04, 08:16 AM
PACETRONIC SLAPPA!

Default ORDERS TO AKC

Rat out 20 auctions daily...And keep track of them by auction number.
Report all 20 daily in this NG. Let the dick eaters know we mean it.

Someone take on Yahoo and keep pounding. We WILL win.

"20 auctions a day keeps fagboys at bay"
Old February 9th 04, 05:47 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
In ,

(Richard Cranium) wrote:

(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!)(DouGay Adair N8WWM) wrote in message . com...
Rat out 20 auctions daily...And keep track of them by auction number.
Report all 20 daily in this NG. Let the dick eaters know we mean it.

Sure; and your free avdertising will ensure that most of the items are
sold whether you like it or not, dickeater!

Someone take on Yahoo and keep pounding. We WILL win.

How could a loser like you ever hope to win?

Didn't that line come from a BeeGee's tune? Better be careful, Clyde, or Peter
will sue you on behalf of the brothers Gibb for copyright infringement!

"20 auctions a day keeps fagboys at bay"

It will certainly keep you fagboys busy!

Didn't I tell you to crawl back in your hole? What's taking you so long?

Like I'm going to do what you say?

I don't expect you to do what I say. In fact, I expect you to do the exact
opposite. I control you with what I say, but you are too stupid to know how.

Dream on. Maybe you should spend
more time taking care of your failing business and less time TROLLing
the UseNet?

Geez.... I'm posting less than a couple posts a day on the average these days
and you are -still- whining. Why do my posts upset you so much, Clyde?

BTW, where's the proof you claim to have about Twist being someone
called "Dave"? You're the one who made the claim, where's the proof?
Can't post it, huh? Didn't think so.

Like I said in several previous posts (that you conveniently ignore), TwistyDave
proved it himself. Want the post? Look it up under "Twisty cooks his own goose".

Sensifivity of 2000-ohm Headphones Reg Edwards Antenna 40 July 4th 04 08:02 AM
The Pool Alun Policy 81 June 4th 04 03:30 AM
ORDERS TO AKC [email protected] Policy 0 February 9th 04 02:14 PM
Riley Orders Drunk Criss W8CH OFF 75 METERS FOR 3 Years! Pirate Operators of RRCB UNITE! NOW! General 0 December 16th 03 01:54 PM