RadioBanter

-   -   GeoPuppet (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31103-geopuppet.html)

CoaxLengthPolice February 8th 04 04:05 PM

GeoPuppet

Ya ever notice when Geo is not involved with something, be butts in? He feels
left out. Poor little thing. It bothers him when he's not the center of
someones affections. Must be a sad life for this group to be his entire life.
Sad, really sad.

There was a thread in here yesterday that was cross-posted to several other
groups. Geo was not involved in the least. But, true to form, Geo felt, or was
compulsed to inject himself into. The guy in question was obviously a freak.
Guess who Geo sided with? I'll leave that to your imagination.

The lengths Geo goes to for attention! Funny, but at the same time, really sad.
But, like I always say, "any length will do".

CLP

Steveo February 8th 04 04:10 PM

(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote:
Ya ever notice when Geo is not involved with something, be butts in? He
feels left out. Poor little thing. It bothers him when he's not the
center of someones affections. Must be a sad life for this group to be
his entire life. Sad, really sad.

There was a thread in here yesterday that was cross-posted to several
other groups. Geo was not involved in the least. But, true to form, Geo
felt, or was compulsed to inject himself into. The guy in question was
obviously a freak. Guess who Geo sided with? I'll leave that to your
imagination.

The lengths Geo goes to for attention! Funny, but at the same time,
really sad. But, like I always say, "any length will do".

CLP

Buy that CLP dood a Bud! Geopunk is a squirming jackass that belongs
in the circus freak show with Staintard the freak.

--
Flyin' Ryan Newman
http://www.ryan12newman.com/carspecs.htm

CoaxLengthPolice February 8th 04 05:10 PM

You arent the real CLP you are icecoldnyc who is really Brian Vanderfool,
now go wash off. you stink

Wrong again, Geosockpunk. Guess agin.

Squirm, Geo, squirm!

LOL

CLP

I Am Not George February 8th 04 11:03 PM

(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message ...

You arent the real CLP you are icecoldnyc who is really Brian Vanderfool,
now go wash off. you stink

Wrong again, Geosockpunk. Guess agin.

Squirm, Geo, squirm!

LOL

CLP

Its amazing how many keyclown sock puppets have been rushed into front
line combat suddenly huh? Why is that? Is it GW's recruitement? Is it
Steveo going down in flames? Is it the pacetronics bust??? The
keyclown camp is agitated no doubt about it! AKC4LIFE!

Steveo February 8th 04 11:05 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message

You arent the real CLP you are icecoldnyc who is really Brian
Vanderfool, now go wash off. you stink

Wrong again, Geosockpunk. Guess agin.

Squirm, Geo, squirm!

LOL

CLP

Its amazing how many keyclown sock puppets have been rushed into front
line combat suddenly huh? Why is that? Is it GW's recruitement? Is it
Steveo going down in flames? Is it the pacetronics bust??? The
keyclown camp is agitated no doubt about it! AKC4LIFE!

The akc is a bunch of leg humping pussys who have to chase me
to other newsgroups for attention.

That's a fact jack!

--
Flyin' Ryan Newman
http://www.ryan12newman.com/carspecs.htm

February 9th 04 05:30 AM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in
It was you, the nym shifting cowardly akc member, geopunk.

Really you do have some proof right? or are you just acting the fool
again, dont foeget to mention about Cb's when you post

You name shifted a few dozen times last night. Am I the only one that
knows about X-trace? I posted an actual trace map from my house to your
house in a BMP file. You are funny, shut-in. Although, some folks may
not have seen it - this is not a binary attachment group and lots of
Newsservers will delete those.

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD! February 9th 04 09:29 AM

Steveo wrote in message ...
(I Am Not George) wrote:
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message

You arent the real CLP you are icecoldnyc who is really Brian
Vanderfool, now go wash off. you stink

Wrong again, Geosockpunk. Guess agin.

Squirm, Geo, squirm!

LOL

CLP

Its amazing how many keyclown sock puppets have been rushed into front
line combat suddenly huh? Why is that? Is it GW's recruitement? Is it
Steveo going down in flames? Is it the pacetronics bust??? The
keyclown camp is agitated no doubt about it! AKC4LIFE!

The akc is a bunch of leg humping pussys who have to chase me
to other newsgroups for attention.

That's a fact jack!

No, not attention, cumhole. Amusement.

[email protected] February 9th 04 12:23 PM

N8WWM (AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote:
Steveo wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
(CoaxLengthPolice) wrote in message

You arent the real CLP you are icecoldnyc who is really Brian
Vanderfool, now go wash off. you stink

Wrong again, Geosockpunk. Guess agin.

Squirm, Geo, squirm!

LOL

CLP

Its amazing how many keyclown sock puppets have been rushed into
front line combat suddenly huh? Why is that? Is it GW's recruitement?
Is it Steveo going down in flames? Is it the pacetronics bust??? The
keyclown camp is agitated no doubt about it! AKC4LIFE!

The akc is a bunch of leg humping pussys who have to chase me
to other newsgroups for attention.

That's a fact jack!

No, not attention, cumhole. Amusement.

You're pathetic, doug. Find another hobby.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

February 9th 04 03:35 PM

Duke Of Windsor wrote:
wrote in :
You're pathetic, doug. Find another hobby.

No what is pathetic is you, be careful you don't get spanked again. Cb
radios are fun

Even when you are nowhere near a car?

--
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Twistedhed February 9th 04 03:42 PM

WA3MOJ begged: "Really do you have some proof?
_
No need,,as you always claim to others: Prove him wrong.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong