Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 04, 04:05 PM
CoaxLengthPolice

Default GeoPuppet

Ya ever notice when Geo is not involved with something, be butts in? He feels
left out. Poor little thing. It bothers him when he's not the center of
someones affections. Must be a sad life for this group to be his entire life.
Sad, really sad.

There was a thread in here yesterday that was cross-posted to several other
groups. Geo was not involved in the least. But, true to form, Geo felt, or was
compulsed to inject himself into. The guy in question was obviously a freak.
Guess who Geo sided with? I'll leave that to your imagination.

The lengths Geo goes to for attention! Funny, but at the same time, really sad.
But, like I always say, "any length will do".

CLP