RadioBanter

-   -   Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31126-nice-link-steveo-idiot.html)

I Am Not George February 9th 04 01:39 AM

Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT

ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

Steveo February 9th 04 01:40 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

What do you think of this kit plan?

[email protected] February 9th 04 01:45 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

What is your pay pal account number? I'll buy it whether Steve does or not.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

[email protected] February 9th 04 01:46 AM

"Steveo" Moparholic@hotmail-no spam-.com wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

-

What do you think of this kit plan?

Sorry, I forgot to paste the kit number.

PLAN1023 - EXPANDING FREQUENCIES OF CRYSTAL CONTROLLED RADIOS

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

I Am Not George February 9th 04 06:21 AM

****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

From: Steveo )
Subject: Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT *
View this article onlyNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-02-08 17:43:24

****but you forgot the kit number. so you post this with same link
etc. but under your wa3moj@aol sock puppet!!!!

From: )
View this article onlyNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-02-08 17:46:50

***what a dumb **** jizznozzle you are Steveo. Give up.

Steveo February 9th 04 12:49 PM

"Steveo gets spanked By Curt?" wrote in message
"Steveo" Moparholic@hotmail-no spam-.com wrote in
:

What do you think of this kit plan?

which one steveo tho one where you posted 5 minutes later under a
different account with the link LOL That is too funny, LOL you stupid
jackwad. So did Curt tell you to make a new name and stay on topic about
CB's ??? bwahahahahhahwhabababa

No, he told me to school you. Thanks for being such a predictable hypocrite.
Now the fun can really begin.

February 9th 04 06:24 PM

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Frank Gilliland February 9th 04 06:49 PM

In ,
wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

There are a thousand and one reasons to whine about 'George', but you choose to
criticize his spelling. Is that one of the symptoms of some sort of keyclown
venerial disease spreading through Florida and Texas?

Randy February 9th 04 07:04 PM

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In ,
wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

There are a thousand and one reasons to whine about 'George', but you

choose to
criticize his spelling. Is that one of the symptoms of some sort of

keyclown
venerial disease spreading through Florida and Texas?

No Frank, it is not. You want to be right so much that it hurts you. And to
be honest, you are most times. One of the key things you pride yourself on
is your mastery of English. When you blow that, it is pointed out. What's
wrong with that? You delight in doing the same to others.

Twistedhed February 9th 04 10:43 PM

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
wrote:
I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:
Forst?!?!?! =A0 Are you off the meds again, George?

There are a thousand and one reasons to

whine about 'George', but you choose to

criticize his spelling.

You're merely angry because he spells better than you.

Is that one of the symptoms of some sort of

keyclown venerial disease spreading through

Florida and Texas?

Made-up words again,,,(shrug) Comunication deficit aside, I guess he
needs *something* to refer to the disease he spreads from cattle fields
in the northwest to cattle fields in the south.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong