Old February 9th 04, 01:39 AM
I Am Not George

Default Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT

ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

Old February 9th 04, 01:40 AM
Steveo

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

What do you think of this kit plan?

Old February 9th 04, 01:45 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

What is your pay pal account number? I'll buy it whether Steve does or not.

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm
Old February 9th 04, 01:46 AM

"Steveo" Moparholic@hotmail-no spam-.com wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
ROTFLMAO 2x and it has 5db gain hey Steveo will you mail them $13 for
plans for this antenna I will sell it to you for $10 and I take paypal
LMFAO!!!!!!!

http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm

PLAN1020 - INVERTED "V" ANTENNA
This highly effective CB antenna design can be incorporated into the
guy wires of a TV antenna for cost reduction. All that is needed (in
addition to the guy wire) are several "egg" insulators and a length of
coax. Not only easy construction and tune up, but you also get about a
5 dB power gain over regular antennas. Makes a perfect "disguised" CB
antenna.
PLAN1020 - Inverted "V" Antenna .................. $12.95

-

What do you think of this kit plan?

Sorry, I forgot to paste the kit number.

PLAN1023 - EXPANDING FREQUENCIES OF CRYSTAL CONTROLLED RADIOS

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm
Old February 9th 04, 06:21 AM
I Am Not George

****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

From: Steveo )
Subject: Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT *
View this article onlyNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-02-08 17:43:24

****but you forgot the kit number. so you post this with same link
etc. but under your wa3moj@aol sock puppet!!!!

From: )
View this article onlyNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2004-02-08 17:46:50

***what a dumb **** jizznozzle you are Steveo. Give up.

Old February 9th 04, 12:49 PM
Steveo

"Steveo gets spanked By Curt?" wrote in message
"Steveo" Moparholic@hotmail-no spam-.com wrote in
:

What do you think of this kit plan?

which one steveo tho one where you posted 5 minutes later under a
different account with the link LOL That is too funny, LOL you stupid
jackwad. So did Curt tell you to make a new name and stay on topic about
CB's ??? bwahahahahhahwhabababa

No, he told me to school you. Thanks for being such a predictable hypocrite.
Now the fun can really begin.

Old February 9th 04, 06:24 PM

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

--
____________________________
Pear pimples for hairy fishnuts?

Old February 9th 04, 06:49 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

There are a thousand and one reasons to whine about 'George', but you choose to
criticize his spelling. Is that one of the symptoms of some sort of keyclown
venerial disease spreading through Florida and Texas?

Old February 9th 04, 07:04 PM
Randy

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In ,
wrote:

I Am Not George wrote:
****what a dumb **** steveo, forst you post this:

Forst?!?!?! Are you off the meds again, George?

There are a thousand and one reasons to whine about 'George', but you

choose to
criticize his spelling. Is that one of the symptoms of some sort of

keyclown
venerial disease spreading through Florida and Texas?

No Frank, it is not. You want to be right so much that it hurts you. And to
be honest, you are most times. One of the key things you pride yourself on
is your mastery of English. When you blow that, it is pointed out. What's
wrong with that? You delight in doing the same to others.

FA Lots of Nice Drake Gear Charlie Hugg Equipment 0 September 17th 04 07:18 AM
Nice Link Steveo...IDIOT Policy 3 February 10th 04 02:33 AM
Link coupling to a rotary incuctor T.E.O Homebrew 2 July 26th 03 02:07 AM
Link coupling to a rotary incuctor T.E.O Antenna 0 July 25th 03 12:43 PM