Old February 9th 04, 01:48 AM

Default Is this good gear?

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...D=1866&ID=1866

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronickits.com/kit/plans/cbradio/cbradio.htm
Old February 9th 04, 04:07 AM
Eddie Haskel

Sounds like a bunch of **** to me! Outragious "quotes" and specs....
wrote in message

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...p://www.dxzone
..com/cgi-bin/search/jump.cgi?ID=1866&ID=1866

--
Build your own amp.
http://electronic****s.com/kit/plans...io/cbradio.htm

Old February 9th 04, 07:44 AM

You're just jealous of my CB prowess!

http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...http://www.dxz

Old February 9th 04, 06:00 AM
I Am Not George

wrote in message ...
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...D=1866&ID=1866

Its keyclown gear, made by keyclowns for keyclowns, Steve.
Old February 9th 04, 05:36 PM
Richard Cranium

(I Am Not George) wrote in message om...
wrote in message ...
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...D=1866&ID=1866

Its keyclown gear, made by keyclowns for keyclowns, Steve.

You're just jealous because it's better than anything you have!

I've never owned one, but DaveMade are considered excellent gear.

Old February 9th 04, 11:59 PM
I Am Not George

wrote in message ...
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...D=1866&ID=1866

Its keyclown gear, made by keyclowns for keyclowns, Steve.

You're just jealous because it's better than anything you have!

I've never owned one, but DaveMade are considered excellent gear.

yes by people who measure rf in "bird watts" LOL
Old February 10th 04, 12:05 AM

wrote in message
http://www.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search...Url=http://www
.dxzone.com/cgi-bin/search/jump.cgi?ID=1866&ID=1866

Its keyclown gear, made by keyclowns for keyclowns, Steve.

You're just jealous because it's better than anything you have!

I've never owned one, but DaveMade are considered excellent gear.

My dad had a Davemade in his van. That thing was loud!

--
No Code Techs are really just CBer's in drag.