Old February 9th 04, 09:31 AM
AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!

Default Cranus ANUS hides and quakes in fear!

He won't answer...HAHAHAH! LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN ASSJUICE
SLURPING FAG LIKE CRANUS THE ANUS!!!

Asslicker and doggie dick deep throater Cranus the Anus, who can't do
anything about the AKC, says this...

Sorry, but amplifiers are not illegal. Only certain uses of amplifiers
are illegal. Don't you know anything? You been around DouGay and
Georgie-girl too long!

BTW, it is not illegal to discuss amplifiers. It is not illegal to
possess amplifiers. It may (depending on the particular
circumstances) be illegal to use amplifiers. However, ALL amplifiers
are not illegal, which is what you try to make us believe. You're
wrong; same as you were wrong about "ALL 10 meter radios are illegal".

The FCC says THIS:

"Section 2.815(b) of the Commission's Rules prohibits the marketing
of External Radio Frequency Power Amplifiers (or amplifier kits)
capable of operation on any frequency or frequencies between 24 and 35
MHz."

This quote is from the letter sent to your faggot ****hunk asswipes at
Pacetronics, who we brought down by providing necessary data to
various government agencies.

Since we know cranus the cum eating anus aint any part of the law...I
would GUESS that the legally constituted LAW of this country is not
the liar here.

If you are a cum eating faggot keyclown who WISHES your heroine was
right, you may delusionally believe differently.

It is OK to have any belief you wish...
Old February 9th 04, 04:54 PM
Crisco Kathy

(AKC SLAPS PACETRONICS HARD!) wrote in message . com...
[...]

I AM CRISCO KATHY,TAX SEASON IS ALMOST UPON US. I CAN GET YOU THE BEST
RETURN. IT MIGHT BE A LITTLE BIT ILLEGAL.BUT WHAT THE HECK,THE
GOVERMENT TAKES TO MUCH OF OUR MONEY. BE SURE AND BRING A BIG CAN OF
CRISCO WITH YOU. I WORK BEST ON MY KNEES WHILE SOMEONE SLATHERS MY FAT
ASS WITH CRISCO. BRING A BIG CAN, I HAVE A VERY LARGE ASS.
Old February 9th 04, 05:45 PM
Richard Cranium

[...]

If you weren't such a complete idiot, you'd have seen my reply. But,
of course, you can't admit that because: First, you didn't ask a
question that required an answer, and second you'd have to admit that
you're wrong. Again. As usual.

And your weird interpretation of the law doesn't wash. Even Jerry
Oxendine agreed with me about that. Possession of amplifiers is not
illegal. Discussion of amplifiers is not illegal. Only certain uses
of amps is illegal. Stop sitting on your brain, fagboy.
Old February 9th 04, 05:54 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:

[...]

Hey Clyde, who said possession and/or discussion of CB amps is illegal?

Old February 10th 04, 02:49 AM

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Hey Clyde, who said possession and/or discussion of CB amps is illegal?

Some dumbass who's never posted with that nym again.

--
Take out the ham to mail me.