Old February 14th 04, 06:13 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
You got that right. I'm heading up to

Tahoe next weekend with a couple of

Bros', do a little Mackinaw Trout fishing. We'll

also probably do some gambling, but since I

won a few weeks ago, the odds are against

me this time.

Landshark

Whaaaa? Tahoe warmed up already or are you planning on cutting through
the hardened water and fishing through a hole? Good luck with your
dinner expedition,,,,the action has been absolutely smokin' 'round heah!

Hell NO!!!! It's supposed to snow. The lake Never freeze's
over, that's Donner Lake that does that. We've hired a fishing
guide, not that I need one, but he has the boat, to which I am
without at the moment. So we'll head out on Saturday morning,
fish until noon and come back in and relax and get ready
for a fun night on the town.

Landshark