Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 04, 12:23 AM
NIW

Default Ooooooooooooooh Boooooooooooooooooooy!

Greetings All,

I just got finished with a very, *very*, *VERY* Interesting telephone call.

Seems a very highly known person in this newsgroup is being investigated for
internet harassment. This person tells me, that they've got IP addresses,
Names, addresses and Telephone numbers, They asked me to what extent Chuck
K8CPA was bothered by these people, of which I happily told them. They asked
me, if I personally was bothered by these people, I told them, They had not
bothered me at all.

Looks like someone's days of internet clowning might just be over, very soon.

NIW