Old February 16th 04, 02:36 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

should be a good season.
at least things are still running true as SP gets into 2 benders
in the truck race hehehe

Poor SP has a black cloud following him around. Neither of those
wrecks were his fault. ( watch #40 sandbag till the end, unless
paintboy takes him out again).

This is cool!

agreed. a sure sign of spring.
race on!

what an accident. hopefully m. waltrip is ok.....

The BIG one! All three of my favorite drivers are done, and lots
more. Nice to see Waltrip walk away, them machines are amazing
that you can scrub off all that speed end over end, and live.

just saw his interview. ****ed he was at the guys trying to get him
out...

Him and BP kept saying "just turn it upright"!!! ..and they finally
did.

found it a kinda boring race actually. was jr destined to win?

Seems fixed ;P It's usually a snozze fest of a race anyway, except
for the wrecks. No exception today.

this board and its flames are a snooze fest. surprised some of the
locals havn't started the homo crap.
either way its good to see the japanese waited another year before
putting their cars ito the mix... i can see it in 20 years, celicas are
the dominant platforms over the mazdas...

Never happen in our lifetime. Chevy, Ford, and Benz/Chrysler will
have something to say about it. For now.

It's not PC to call them japs now?

--
Go 40 42 12
Old February 16th 04, 02:52 AM
jim

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

toyota is in the truck series.
its only a matter of time... hell there was a japanese driver last year
on the circuit even though he was crap...
naw its not pc to call anyone anything except of course the anti's hehehe

Old February 16th 04, 02:56 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

Oh I'm not saying they won't be a force to contend with. It's
a done deal.

naw its not pc to call anyone anything except of course the anti's hehehe

I never was very PC. doh!

--
Go 40 42 12
Old February 16th 04, 03:09 AM

[...]