Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17th 04, 06:26 PM
NIW

Default K8CPA-Chuck Adkins, False Christian, threatener of women, obscene retarded PIG, queerboy!

To Whom it may concern... The person posting this, Douglas Adair, of
Toledo, Ohio. has been doing this to me for over 2 years. All of this
is being forwarded to my lawyer, Levon King, who is also the Mayor of
Allen Park, Michigan. Levon is going to contact the local Mayor of
Toledo, ohio and see if a complaint can be filed against Mr. adair for
his actions. Mr. Adair, I would seriously advise you, if you don't
want to end up in a court of law for harrashment charges, and a
lawsuit for slander, I would advise you to cease and desist.
otherwise, I will get a court order against you.

I do have a lawyer. and I will use him, if need be.

-Chuck K8CPA

P.S. You're picking the wrong fight.

i agree 100% and chuck if you need me to testify against the jerk you know how
to get ahold of me i've been watching this bafoon ruin this newsgroup for over
3 years and i think its rotten to see this idiot ruin a good group like this. i
will do my part if i am needed

NIW