RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Maco 300 Amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31240-wtb-maco-300-amplifier.html)

zork February 23rd 04 12:49 AM

WTB: Maco 300 Amplifier

Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super condition
both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

zork February 23rd 04 12:51 AM

OOps, please use this email address to respond to. That other one is
outdated.
MW

Leland C. Scott February 23rd 04 11:27 PM

"zork" wrote in message

That other one is outdated.

So is the idea of using amps on 11m.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

zork February 24th 04 12:30 AM

Steveo February 24th 04 11:24 AM

"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

Dr. Death February 25th 04 07:46 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

I wonder if he will trade me that for my 18 year old son that's in
non-working condition. I could put it in his room and the money I save on
food could pay to keep it keyed up 24/7

--
visit http://www.geocities.com/linearschematics/

Steveo February 25th 04 10:06 PM

"Dr. Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

I wonder if he will trade me that for my 18 year old son that's in
non-working condition. I could put it in his room and the money I save on
food could pay to keep it keyed up 24/7

Dunno but I'd be pricing some led to stand behind if you're gonna
run it 24/7. hehe

Twistedhed February 26th 04 08:21 PM

Hey ,,wait a sec..wasn't the Harris posted last year?
Whatsamattawidit......?

Leland C. Scott February 28th 04 11:35 PM

"zork" wrote in message

Glad you volunteered to be the example Zork.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Steveo March 5th 04 05:33 AM

Steveo wrote:
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

Hey JJ, reckon the 30-L1 would be a nice driver for that?