Old February 23rd 04, 12:49 AM
zork

Default WTB: Maco 300 Amplifier

Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super condition
both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Old February 23rd 04, 12:51 AM
zork

OOps, please use this email address to respond to. That other one is
outdated.
MW

Old February 23rd 04, 11:27 PM
Leland C. Scott

"zork" wrote in message

That other one is outdated.

So is the idea of using amps on 11m.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

Old February 24th 04, 12:30 AM
zork

Old February 24th 04, 11:24 AM
Steveo

"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

Old February 25th 04, 07:46 PM
Dr. Death

"Steveo" wrote in message
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

I wonder if he will trade me that for my 18 year old son that's in
non-working condition. I could put it in his room and the money I save on
food could pay to keep it keyed up 24/7

--
visit http://www.geocities.com/linearschematics/

Old February 25th 04, 10:06 PM
Steveo

"Dr. Death" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

--
Mopar http://www.allpar.com/mopar.html
Go 40 42 12

I wonder if he will trade me that for my 18 year old son that's in
non-working condition. I could put it in his room and the money I save on
food could pay to keep it keyed up 24/7

Dunno but I'd be pricing some led to stand behind if you're gonna
run it 24/7. hehe

Old February 26th 04, 08:21 PM
Twistedhed

Hey ,,wait a sec..wasn't the Harris posted last year?
Whatsamattawidit......?

Old February 28th 04, 11:35 PM
Leland C. Scott

"zork" wrote in message

Glad you volunteered to be the example Zork.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Saw this on a Tee-shirt:

"I am a
bomb
technician
if you see me
running
try to keep up "

Old March 5th 04, 05:33 AM
Steveo

Steveo wrote:
"zork" wrote:
Please let me know what you have and send pics. Must be in super
condition both electrically and cosmetically.

Thanks,
MW

Try a -real- amp. g

http://www.antenna.it/for%20sale.htm

Hey JJ, reckon the 30-L1 would be a nice driver for that?

FS: RF Concepts 2 meter all-mode amplifier RFC 2-417 Jim Young Equipment 1 March 10th 11 08:49 AM
FA: Heathkit SB200 Linear Amplifier, Works Great, NR: EBay Mark Petereit Equipment 0 March 8th 04 12:12 AM
2m Amplifier Designs Jason Dugas Homebrew 17 January 31st 04 06:42 AM
Gates Radio amplifier amdx Antenna 2 December 8th 03 04:05 AM
FS: RF Concepts 2 meter all-mode amplifier RFC 2-417 Jim Young Equipment 0 July 21st 03 05:39 PM