Old March 10th 04, 04:22 AM
George Kinzer

isp? huh?

--
On the internet, no one can hear you modulate.

---

Old March 10th 04, 04:37 AM
BP

"Randy" wrote in
:

"Randy" wrote in message

"gw" wrote in message
om...

isn't that illegal radio equipment??? maybe a email to his isp
will hip them to what is up on this deal....he must think the akc's
are asleep or something............we are not ..............this
matter will be taken care of........do you think it is a good idea
for crackwoman to help chuckie?

GW, I'm simply passing along info that I got from a certain phone
call. Nothing more or less. If you are not guilty of anything, don't
sweat it.

If
you are, then maybe you should retain legal counsel. I suspect it
would be

good time for you to distance yourself from the group you have
adopted.

And BTW, please form coherent sentences. You seem to think you are
"Captain Kirk". As has been pointed out before, you are not W.
Shatner.

"Space... the final.. frontier....." lol!
Old March 11th 04, 02:58 AM
gw

"Randy" wrote in message ...
"gw" wrote in message
om...

isn't that illegal radio equipment??? maybe a email to his isp will
hip them to what is up on this deal....he must think the akc's are
asleep or something............we are not ..............this matter
will be taken care of........do you think it is a good idea for
crackwoman to help chuckie?

GW, I'm simply passing along info that I got from a certain phone call.
Nothing more or less. If you are not guilty of anything, don't sweat it. If
you are, then maybe you should retain legal counsel. I suspect it would be a
good time for you to distance yourself from the group you have adopted.

why should anyone retain counsel.?? do you mean some goober took
chuckie's case...........this is ****ing incredible.........
Old March 11th 04, 03:07 AM
gw

"Randy" wrote in message ...
"gw" wrote in message
om...

isn't that illegal radio equipment??? maybe a email to his isp will
hip them to what is up on this deal....he must think the akc's are
asleep or something............we are not ..............this matter
will be taken care of........do you think it is a good idea for
crackwoman to help chuckie?

GW, I'm simply passing along info that I got from a certain phone call.
Nothing more or less. If you are not guilty of anything, don't sweat it. If
you are, then maybe you should retain legal counsel. I suspect it would be a
good time for you to distance yourself from the group you have adopted.

by the way chapman.....how can a unemployed and unemployable truck
driver sue anyone??? what is he using for cash.???? this is my
question........and what kind of a doe doe is going to take a stupid
cb case like this.??? man this guy must not have much to do in the
ambulance chasing department.........AKC4L..............
Old March 11th 04, 05:03 AM
I Am Not God

"gw" wrote in message
om...
"Randy" wrote in message

"gw" wrote in message
[...]

GW, Chuck is not suing anyone, to my knowledge. There is another who is
****ed though.......