Old March 12th 04, 03:48 AM
The Supreme Council

Default keyclowns: AKC sitting on major Nebo bust

That's right your king of mauldroppers and
blunt smokers Tim Nebo is about to be slammed
by ATF agents out of the Dallas office they made
the trip to Galveston to see your boy in action. Man
they got tapes they got taps they got a twizzle comin
down on Nebos shazissle. The texas triphammer
will be silent come May 1 stay tuned to this channel.....

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Mar 12 04:48:56 2004 depuis l'IP : ac91a694.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old March 12th 04, 12:41 PM
I Am Not God

"The Supreme Council" wrote in message
That's right your king of mauldroppers and
blunt smokers Tim Nebo is about to be slammed
by ATF agents out of the Dallas office they made
the trip to Galveston to see your boy in action. Man
they got tapes they got taps they got a twizzle comin
down on Nebos shazissle. The texas triphammer
will be silent come May 1 stay tuned to this channel.....

What happened GW? He put you on hold one too many times? LOL!!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Old March 12th 04, 02:18 PM
MrTimNebo

it happens daily. the only talk time he gets is on this newsgroup............

What happened GW? He put you on hold one too many times? LOL!!

Old March 12th 04, 03:53 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Lancer)
On 12 Mar 2004 14:18:49 GMT,
(MrTimNebo) wrote:
it happens daily. the only talk time he gets is on this
newsgroup............

(What happened GW? He put you on hold one too many times? LOL!! )

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Hey Tim;

Do you know anyone that does fishing

charters?

LOL..luv the paranoia you display.
Fishing charters don't take intentions, hallucinations, figments of your
imagination, food stamps, cigarettes, empty aluminum beer cans, copper
wire, or anything else you are used to using for currency.
Fahgeddabuddid!
BTW,,will you tape me on the air and make a wav file of me and post it
here? I want the rest of the country to hear what you hear each and
every time the pile' is in control of your radio world....hehehheh! It
will shed some light on your rather angry and bizarre self-hatred and
behavior. In fact, some may even begin to understand you're not really
madd at the world and all cber's, just myself,,,,,,it's just that you
have the most difficult manner in expressing yourself. Your clumsiness
and lack of knowledge is responsible for your anger.,,you;re a fish out
of water slowly suffocating, yet you continue to flop around on my plate
until I decide the time has come to use you for plant fertilizer.
Keeping in mind your record of madd impotence and redundant and
regurgitated bile all have come to expect of you, I'll even give you the
time and frequency I'll be transmitting...but then again, you won't be
able to understand cw...you'll have to ask a cb'er, freebander, or
upperclassman to translate. Hint: upgrade! You have no respect, then
again, you have been utterly shamed concerning your call sign.

Old March 12th 04, 04:20 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:53:27 -0500 (EST),
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Lancer)
On 12 Mar 2004 14:18:49 GMT,
(MrTimNebo) wrote:
[...]

Whats that all about? My wife and I were planning a weekened fishing
trip to Galveston. That was a serious question, Tim lives in
Galveston.
Old March 12th 04, 09:25 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:19:38 -0600, Duke Of Windsor
wrote:

Lancer wrote in newsko350l5lrapchtbr5fh0km893l1hho979@
4ax.com:

Whats that all about? My wife and I were planning a weekened fishing
trip to Galveston. That was a serious question, Tim lives in
Galveston.

Hahaha Lancer that is the twistydave shuffle he lashes out at people he has
no clue who they are been that way since he has made his first post to the
NG, it is his massive retardation and communication deficit problem he
accuses others of they seemed to have found a home with him.

Maybe I should join the AKC, do you guys have a good retirement plan?

:-)
Old March 12th 04, 09:55 PM
Radioactivened

Twist! Just want you to know putting the rum in the cake wasn't my idea!