RadioBanter

-   -   amplifier (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/31355-amplifier.html)

Snoopydawg March 12th 04 08:48 PM

amplifier

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

BP March 12th 04 10:00 PM

(Snoopydawg) wrote in news:4203c071.0403121248.4e107026
@posting.google.com:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

Uh oh, another GW (gnat) post eminent! Run for your life! :]

Frank Gilliland March 13th 04 12:38 AM

In ,
(Snoopydawg) wrote:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

How much power comes from the RCI, and how much power do you need at the
antenna?

I Am Not George March 13th 04 05:09 AM

BP wrote in message ...
(Snoopydawg) wrote in news:4203c071.0403121248.4e107026
@posting.google.com:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

Uh oh, another GW (gnat) post eminent! Run for your life! :]

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

stoner March 13th 04 05:14 AM

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

shows what you know, your way off ****tard.

stoner said it.

BP March 13th 04 05:36 AM

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

BP wrote in message
(Snoopydawg) wrote in
news:4203c071.0403121248.4e107026 @posting.google.com:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to
much power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station
550 and a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990
will drive. email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for
reading and 73.

Uh oh, another GW (gnat) post eminent! Run for your life! :]

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

LOL!
Good one. I see your tiny little brain is running on all 4
cylinders tonight.

http://groups.google.com = the usenet (AKC) trolls best friend.

Steveo March 13th 04 01:25 PM

(I Am Not George) wrote:
BP wrote in message
(Snoopydawg) wrote in
news:4203c071.0403121248.4e107026 @posting.google.com:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to
much power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station
550 and a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990
will drive. email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading
and 73.

Uh oh, another GW (gnat) post eminent! Run for your life! :]

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

But you said that I'm BP, confused one.

--
Nowadays it just don't pay to be a good ol' boy.

Landshark March 13th 04 03:43 PM

"Steveo" wrote in message
(I Am Not George) wrote:
BP wrote in message
(Snoopydawg) wrote in
news:4203c071.0403121248.4e107026 @posting.google.com:

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to
much power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station
550 and a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990
will drive. email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading
and 73.

Uh oh, another GW (gnat) post eminent! Run for your life! :]

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

But you said that I'm BP, confused one.

I thought I was BP? No that was Lancer, wasn't it?

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Andy in NJ March 13th 04 04:23 PM

"Snoopydawg" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

Isn't the output power adjustable by a knob on the front of the radio?