Old March 12th 04, 08:48 PM
Snoopydawg

Default amplifier

I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.
Old March 13th 04, 05:14 AM
stoner

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...

BP = Stoner = Jim Hampton.......the supernews keyclown

shows what you know, your way off ****tard.

stoner said it.

Old March 13th 04, 04:23 PM
Andy in NJ

"Snoopydawg" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for a amplifier for my RCI 2990. The rig puts out to much
power for my station 550 amp. I would like to trade my Station 550 and
a Ameritron MLS 500 moblie amp for a base amp that my 2990 will drive.
email me maybe we can work on a deal. Thanks for reading and 73.

Isn't the output power adjustable by a knob on the front of the radio?